Elizabeth Berkley & Gina Gershon

timelord81r

Elizabeth Berkley probably wouldnt do a con...I think its part of her wanting to steer well-clear of Showgirls as she had a hard time trying to shake that film off her CV and find work. As a result she asked fro some ludicrous amount for the Showgirls DVD commentary,. I'd like to meet both.

BTW, when you post a thread for guest suggestions it might help people if you put in the sub-heading (or even in the first post) what films they were in so it will resonate with more forumers and gain more attention. Some names just floating about on their own mean nothing to some people.

Elizabeth Berkley probably wouldnt do a con...I think its part of her wanting to steer well-clear of Showgirls as she had a hard time trying to shake that film off her CV and find work. As a result she asked fro some ludicrous amount for the Showgirls DVD commentary,. I'd like to meet both.

BTW, when you post a thread for guest suggestions it might help people if you put in the sub-heading (or even in the first post) what films they were in so it will resonate with more forumers and gain more attention. Some names just floating about on their own mean nothing to some people.

Ive always been a fan of saved by the bell and thought she was good in some of her recent tv work, and to be honest I actually like show girls lol but for obvious reasons ;-) and find the silly stuff actually amusing in a fun way. plus they were both super hot in it, gena ive always liked her in her movies,

ive not heard the dvd commentary, bet its fun lol, must of cost them a bomb to get her on it

yer sometimes i do but with the photos i didnt think would be needed for these 2

ive not heard the dvd commentary, bet its fun lol, must of cost them a bomb to get her on it

It was never recorded in the end cos she wanted too much. It was meant to be on that funky R1 version with the goodies it came with.

• 1 month later...

It was never recorded in the end cos she wanted too much. It was meant to be on that funky R1 version with the goodies it came with.

that would of been a fun commentary lol

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...