Anyone from the South?! :-)

Sarah_Cullen

once and then leave screaming hahaha were lucky to be surrounded by the sea, and we actually had a nice summer last year.

If you fancy looking me up on there im Renee Adamson x and my photo is the same as the one on here x

Will do - if you get a request from Helen Greenfield it's me - LOL! And think you're right about leaving screaming!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i CAN NOT believe we have no friends in common!!! although i do recognise a few names on your friends list.

I know - must be the only people in Thanet not to have connections on Facebook!!! Ha ha! But I guess we are now connected so that counts right?!

I am in Dagenham Essex which is South East. This will be my first con soooo looking forward to it. x

Ooooh someone kinda close to me :P I'm just the other side of the river in Dartford!!!

I was beginning to think I was all on my own lol your not that far at all really x

I felt the same too, believe me :P We're always coming over to Lakeside and stuff, so like you say not far at all :D x

I am from Bexhill in east sussex :)

I don't believe it - I'm from Bexhill! Really wasn't expecting anyone to put that down!

I am from Bexhill in east sussex :)

I don't believe it - I'm from Bexhill! Really wasn't expecting anyone to put that down!

Bexhill! What a shocker, thought we were the only ones Jen (couch_potato)

HAHA omg i never would have thought there was anyone else from bexhill on here!!! How funny, have u been at the other ET's aswell?? You'll have to message me your names if u don't wanna put them on here and ages and see if we all know each other haha!!

You know what i think i work at your surgery!! i think you have a little girl called Kacie? (or maybe i'm wrong!) My name's Jenny Yau and i'm 29.....

I'm on the south coast of Hampshire near the Isle of Wight.

cool whereabouts - Im in Southampton

Hi - I'm about 10 miles away from you, half way between Southampton and Portsmouth.

Hi All!

I am from Wiltshire and this is my first convention! really nervous! not sure what to expect! x

Yay!!! Another Wiltshire person! :(

Where abouts in Wiltshire? I was born and bread in Trowbridge. I moved away in 2008 but want to come back!!!! Lol! Don't be nervous, ET3 was my first con and I was scared, but I really enjoyed it!! :D

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone!

I am from Wiltshire too! i live in the little town which is Westbury Famous for its white horse!! (iand it amazingly looks like a horse unlike some)!

I shall be going to ET4 & ET5 with my good friend Sarah (sarah_cullen) :) wip wip! & the lovely Johnny Boy! Bring on the vodka hey John :)

Edited by Emily Jane