Tickets

Charmer

Just wanted to make sure the tickets aren't nearly run out for this event. I want to book up at the end of March when I'll have more money, but if there's any chance they could be gone by then, I'll book up this month if I can.

Just wanted to make sure the tickets aren't nearly run out for this event. I want to book up at the end of March when I'll have more money, but if there's any chance they could be gone by then, I'll book up this month if I can.

Over 80% of tickets are still available...

With only 20% sold, that could be a bit worrying. :D

With only 20% sold, that could be a bit worrying. :D

Why worrying? The person who is saying that 20% have sold isn't working in the SM/ME shop, so is therefore only guessing :thumbup: For all they or we know, there could be 80% sold and 20% remaining - that's why David B posted about only taking figures from Showmasters/Jola. There was a thread like this before where people started trying to speculate and it ended up edited to hell as people just started panicking about it being cancelled or no guests coming or the end of the world....