Younger attendees

wishingpixie

Thanks for your sympathy. lol You're lucky, snow is soooo not fun, especially when there is no grit. And sheer ice sounds fun lol

I love Gremlins and Horrible Histories at the moment, not sure why, random and just thought I'd share that with you! :dance:

Edited by Izzy Cullen

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Because I told my mum I'm not happy because I miss my friends and I don't have many now and I just feel so lonley all the time. So when I come on here I vent really. My dad understands that it's hard to make friends especally as I missed a couple of weeks at the start and I don't like some of the people in my classes. Mum told me to do more, but I can't because I'm too busy with coursework and stuff. And then she said "you can forget about going to Birmingham" what's that got to do with anything? Just because I'm lonley you stop me, from not being alone by seeing friends.

Awh, that cool!!

Awk Becky :'( That's totally unfair of your mum, it's not your fault that some people in your classes are annoying :D Can you dad not talk to her because he seems to get it?

My lovely horse, running through the field

Where are you going, with your fetlocks blowing in the wind?

I want to shower you with sugar lumps, and ride you over fences

Polish your hooves every single day, and bring you to the horse dentist

My lovely horse, you're a pony no more

Running around with a man on your back, like a train in the night...

:D I know it well. Divine comedy sang that you know :band:

I think she had a word with him, or maybe a yell. So my dad came up and gave me hug. I'm also stressing out cos my exam result comes out on thursday and then there's exam on monday. We got the mock result back for part A... 16/45, not brilliant but I'm only doing it till this year.

Aww, Bex you can pick up the phone and talk to me you know that!

:band: I'm lonely too, obviously as it's normally just me and the cat! i miss seeing you guys everyday and at college my art class had lessons 3 full days a week so we were always together! and at first i hated a couple of people in the class but by the new year we were all a family and had such a laugh! i know it's cheesy but that's what really happened! :D