• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Heeyy

Gutted about Peter :wub: I wondered if he could go because I saw his tweet about filming Nurse Jackie. I love Nurse Jackie though so that is a plus. Nothing would cheer me up for ages if Ashley/Jackson cancelled.

I really realy hope they get Jackson/Ashley but apparently she's not doing cons for a while :'(

I dunno about Jackson...but e better come ;)

I'm not bothered about Xavier tbh...My only desperate wants are Jodelle, Cameron, Ashley and Jackson and the first two cancelled from this one! :/

You must go Becky!^_^ <---That is not laughing evily, that is that all hell will break loose! xD

If they got Anna Kendrick I would die :o

Not of Twilight but for Scott Pilgrim and Up in the air :o

What else was Cameron in? Because I didn't really know :S

Currently trying to spend some purehmv points >< I bought a signed white lies CD a while back but I want some more merch so I can keep and p[ossibly sell if they get massive :lol:

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I'm so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna go so badly to ET4 but I can't afford to pay for a ticket for people who I don't really want to meet. I mean I want to meet them but there are others who mean more to me, like Peter. Oh, I dunno, I'm just gonna end up pulling my hair out over this! :D

The only other reason I wanna go is to meet all you crazy people, cos since we've been talking I consider you all my friends and I'm sure that when we finally meet in person (whether that may be, ET4 or 5 or maybe even 6) we will become even better freinds, cos come one we all like Twilight, how many of our friends actually do?! :P

I just don't know, I was sort of hoping that after all the drama of last week I wouldn't have to worry about anything again but now I'm not sure! :o

I would have to have a really good respose from you guys to persude me to persue a ticket. I know my mumwould probably pay for it for me but it's not the same, she said I'd have to pay for this one and I haven't been able to, so I sort of feel like I lied to her and she still has the proof of the text I sent her at ET2 so I dunno if it's worth it.

I know I'm ranting but I'm sort of running out of time now, so any help would be deeply, deeply appricateted, just so I don't lose any more sanity over it! :o

Look Becky sleep on it :smile:

Mull over the guests and decide whether it's worth it for you. And if not then let it be, you can't go just for the sake of going ya know? It's a lot of money and the decision should be one your happy with.

But if they do get a replacement guest that you like then go for it and then you'll meet all of us :( But sure if you miss this one its not as if we'll disappear forever, they'll be other cons and we'll eventually meet because in the end we still have craic and even if we have to wait a lil while the friendship isn't going to suffer if anything it might make it grow (:

And on the whole mum thing, if you do end up going your mum can use you as a slave until you work the money off xD

So it's really up to you and go with your gut :D

Hopefully this might have helped a little but if not then just laugh xD

Yeah it has helped a lot, and I did smile. :smile:

I went through the whole "I'm not going now" thing when the two girls were annouced. But like you said I will sleep on it and concidering they got two replacement guests in two days I still have a little bit of time if they stick to annoucing within a couple of days but yeah, like you said there is gonna be other cons and stuff and we will always have the forum and Twitter so it's not a total loss! :(

I just have to wait and see what happens! :D

Thanks for your help! :D

You do that Rachel, I've had chocolate cake so I'm happier now! :(

Even if I decide not to go (which I'm not saying I will) at least one of you will Tweet what's happening. And of course I will look forward to seeing th pics! :D

So let's hold the phone sort of speak and wait and see! :D

Good Good! :D

I'm now sawyed 50/50 so maybe we'll leave it as a last resort! We still have a little bit of time, and maybe getting a standard ticket wouldn't be such a bad idea, for one it will be less money for me and my mum and two I can really choose who's photos I want with the future guests option opended up it still gives me a little hope! :( Plus I won't have to rush around quite as much which at the moment is a good thing as I have so many hospital appontments at the momment and after the con I'd have to go so... yeah I'm kinda distracted at the moment, which is probably a good thing and then I'll have to start college offically, the list is growing by the second! :D

Right...! I have made a final dicision, if there is a reasonable replacement guest or guests listed by next wednesday then I will get a ticket if not then I will have to say No!

End of story goodbye the end! :D