Younger attendees

wishingpixie

Aww, Holly! *hugs* well, about your letter, it's something to look forward to! And I bet when you get it, it'll be even more exciting because you've had to wait a long time!! :) Secondly, about your dream, yeah it's a bit disappointing that she hasn't replied but, because your such a devoted fan, she hopefully will

eventually! Just don't give up hope! And she may still reply to your fanmail, she's just probably very busy at the moment and hasn't really had the time. Also, as she's from the US, it'll take some time to get here :D And, thirdly, about your fan-fic, don't worry about winning - it's not everything :) yeah, it's saddening but from success you really don't learn anything, but when you don't really succeed you can look back on what you did and you can see your mistakes and learn from them. Also, you can see what the winner did (I.e use of similies, metaphors, etc.) and learn from them (I'm not saying steal their work just look at how they use techniques) and one day you'll win - you're a really good writer so you're day will come, promise :)

Hope thar made you feel better xx

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Well I knew that Ashley would be busy, coz I had read all the feedback from the fanmail website where you can find fanmail addresses for any celeb, and people were only just getting back what they had sent 7 months ago. Anyhoo the reason why the dream was disappointing was coz she wrote a letter and she doesn't write back, she'll read the letter, sign the piccie and send it back :D

I read the first part of the 'judges choice' winner. It's sick!!! It's just about Bree having sex with everyone she knows! How the hell can that win?

I'll read the readers choice one now.

See, the reader's choice deserved to win. That was really good. The judges choice was all swearing and sexual :D

Awk Holly, sad times :D

But exactly what Jemma said, you can learn. That's what lifes about anyway and you eventually will win (: Plus even some of the greatest writers got rejected before their book got published.

My Belle and Sebastian Tickets came :D I'm quite happy today

Sorry I disapperd! :P

Awh, I'm really sorry about the competion Holly, you should have one. :D

You can our winner if that makes you feel better! :D

Ah, that pic is hilarious!! :P

In other news I have some shoes for the party!!! YAY!!!

Yes they are pretty, they are purple, thye're not the exact same colour as my dress but what werdo stares at feet? :P I'll try and put some pics up soon! :D

I have a mask that my mum made last year, but I can't really see out of it! :P

OHHH, contacts I wanted some last time but I couldn't find any but I have found a shop that sells them so maybe I'll indulge! :D