• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Emily, I did receive your card!! :D It was very cool! :D

Rachel, Becca told me to tell you she intends to 'kick your ass over a boots gift card'. :smile:

Aw, Holly those GIFs are very cool! :D

Hey hey, InYourHonour! :D

Being unable to fall asleep is very annoying. :chair:

Edited by TheLonelySoul

Haha Jamie was the reason I went, my mum woke me up at midnight or whenever she was on the computer and said he was going so she got us tickets :chair: Only thing I hate about my pictures with him and Kiowa is that was when I was a bit...plumper that now and my hair is awful :smile: I prefer my ET4 pics though my pic with Booboo makes me look like a stalker! :D

haha awesome :chair:

Jamie was my favourite guest ever, and i've been to a few conventions haha

At the first con I went to I was at my largest, and then I lost loads of weight over a summer and literally looked like a different person.

I still like the old ones though, just for the memories :smile:

Are there any guests you'd really love for this con then?

I swear to God my hands were actually about to fall off last night waiting for a taxi B) The novelty of snow has worn off, I want it banished and I want it banished now! -13, -13!! WTF? That's not weather for Ireland!

HAHAHAHA I may have told her Jemma that It had £15 on it, it kinda had £1.50 ^_^ Oopsies

In happier times my friend wants to play a drinking game where everytime you die on call of duty you have to take a shot, Im currently refusing to play this due to the fact I can't play Call of duty to save my life XD

I realised that I only have one gig for 2011 D: And its a comedy one so I don't think it really counts, how depressing -.-

Anywho, Hi new person :WAVE:

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat