• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Sorry, you should have seen the video, it was hurrendous, some of the words I think they made up just for it!!!

Oh, you remember that video in science about the Perodic table? I saw one along the same sort of vibe in science today!!!

Edited by hermycullen

:headscratch: i would love sky to watch disney channel and MTV but it is to much :(

oh i am in the middle of decideing cosplays for ET6 i know it is a bit early but oh well :YAHOO: i am doing a katy perry one and a disney which i dunno yet :YAHOO: maybe the white witch from alice in wonder land :lol: any wayz XD how are you?

yes disney land paris is better than disney channel but disney world sounds better than disney land :headscratch:

well maybe i dunno :lol: you choose who you are cosplayiong from disney and i will pick a charecter out of the film then i will not end up getting 10 diffrent outfits and only wearing one :YAHOO:

Not really, they have some!

I think you're thinking of Epcot during their flower and garden festival, they have loads of character shaped hedges!! :headscratch:

I didn't think of it before but i think Wendy might be an easy dress to make!!

Edited by Elyon Tinkerbell Cullen

oh :headscratch: i knew they where some where over there :lol:

yeah well it is just a plain blue dress but then again tinkerbell is a plain green dress but which is easier ? ....... FIGHT!!!! :YAHOO:

oh they didn't do that when i was at disney paris but i didn't see any of the princesses i only saw minnie micky mary poppins eeyour stich and a few more :YAHOO: