• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Hellooo

I'm off to London today to see Legally Blonde.

Haaaa the fair was hilarious yesterday....

Jade's nephew (whose 1) was at the fair with Jade's mum. He was soo cute but he got scared of the loud noises and so Jade won him an inflatable spongebob :D

Jade went home early because she felt ill, but me and Gemma and Jenny went on this werd fun house and spent about 1/2 an hour on it to get our moneys worth XD Me and Gemma went on Froggit. It went backwards :D and I was shrieking I'M LOVVVIIIINNNN IIITTTTTT XD

Good Morning/Afternoon Folks! :D

Have fun in London Holly, I love Legally Blonde the film, so I'm sure the play will be just as Ace! :D

Glad you had fun at the fair too! :D

Been to the hospital, and it looks like everything is still going well! YAY! :D

And even better news my mum is going to get me a standard ticket this week! :thumbup:

See you all later! :WAVE:

Have fun in London, Holly!! :WAVE:

AND YAY, BECKY!!!!!!! :thumbup: Glad everything's ok with the hospital and you can come!! .. I think you should make your brother listen to you read the Twilight Saga aloud XD .. He doesn't like Twilight, right?

Woop for your dress, Rachel!! Bet it look amazing! :D

Must make my mother order my Native American costume today XD

Twilight makes your pulse do funny things Haha xD

Sorry Jemma I missed your post ><

I agree force your brother, tie him up and put the audio book on and all of their tunes in the background so and sellotape his mouth so he can't speak :thumbup:

I'll put up a photo when I get it back, next saturday me thinks it is

o.O what are you wearing to it?

Probably not the best idea, Becky XD

The beginning of that video scareded me... XD I dunno why, I couldn't really see her face - I haven't got my glasses on.. XD

Now, I missed your post Rachel XD

Haha, I like the addition to that plan - makes it more eeeviill XD

Awesome! :thumbup:

Erm, I think.. there's this one on ebay (can't find it at the mo... :S) it's really pretty, but it's a bit low-cut..so I'm not too sure about it :/

Edited by TheLonelySoul

I know it wasn't a good Idea, I did feel sorry for the nurses! :thumbup:

Yeah he hates Twilight so maybe I'll tie him down tonight, gaga him and force feed him every chapter of Twilight through to BD! :D

I am still planning on wearing my prom dress to the Volturi party, but because of these pills I'm on it can increse my weight and at the moment my tummy is still bruised so being squeezed into a tight dress isn;t a good idea!

For B and E's wedding reception I am still planning on wearing the pale yellow dress with maybe some see-through or black tights and these high heeled white strappy shoes I have, I can't walk in them but who cares?! :WAVE:

The video scared me too and I don't need glasses! :D