Younger attendees

wishingpixie

Discussing my phoneage. They take ages :blink:

Yes, Becky, when do you get the results? xx

Cutting them up does seem like a good idea! XD I would get both but they're a bit too expensive for both :/

Ah, Becky! I keep missing your messages? What's up with your dad?

Edited by TheLonelySoul

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

He's been really ill today, I'm a bit sore still but it's not too bad.

He's been taking to much pain meds and then cut it out too much so now's he's ill. And yeah he's acting like he's got man flu. Mum says he can only lie in bed another day, so e are making him go to the hospital ith us tommorow to make sure he's OK.

Like I said before if the tickets sell out next week I'll get a silver cos I can't afford all the photos, but if if it doesn't then you'lll have another standard buddy! :blink: And I'll have to just get a photo with Peter.

Hello there :blink:

I have walked my little socks off today.

Well I walked most of the way to school with Jade (My mum drops me off at her house in the mornings) and then had to walk across the school various times for lessons (because its allll spread out and I have German first, then IT across the other side of the school and then Spanish third so all the way accross the school again :/ ), then me and Jade walked home from school via THE FAIR!!! :P It's not open todday but it will be tomorrow until Saturday!! Woooo!! :P Then I got home and walked to my piano lesson, and then I just went out to walk to the fair witth my mum (and to go to sainsburys) :P

Well thats my exercise for the year XD hahaaa

YAAAYYY for the new guests :)

and alsooooooo I need to finish my ET4 piccie now...I really don't wanna take Bree off because she was the one I did best apart from Lucy. Bree's jacket took me forever. :)

Now I need to turn my phone on to find a text from Jemma...and I need a piccie from you ;)

We should go beyond camp and wear them all at the same time...just kidding xD

o.O Just realised Jemma you texted me :D that's what happens whenever I don't check my phone often :P

Jesus Holly ;) Im in the walking group for games and I thought that was bad. Well it was today, we got a little too competative and we ended up running to get to the front XD

Me and Jade got competitive getting to the corner so we could get a glimpse of the fair but we realised the road bent a bit so we still couldn't see XD

I probably walked about 5 miles or something stupid XD AN EXCUSE TO PIG OUT!! Not. I've had a chocolate cupcake and my mum bought me chocolate eclairs...and I'm having macaroni cheese so I'm probably gonna pile on the calories I burned XD

Just got your texts Jemma.

My mum keeps dropping hints about ET4, I think she is actually gonna buy me a ticket! Soon Anyway!! :D

If I get a ticket I'll ask for the top t-shirt possibly too! ;)

I walked all the way down the really long corridor at the hospital today, it's like 1/2 a mile just to get to the lifts and stairs! And then I did it back again. Plus I have to do it all over again tomorrow!! :P