Younger attendees

wishingpixie

Hey, Chloe!! Haha, phew! Another silver without theirs!!

Holly, I won't post it here but I'll have a major squealing fest on the topic that Jola started and the thank you Jola thread XD Why don't you sneak round your mum's house (with your ninja carphone warehouse dad)?

Haha, and then Rachel, when he feels better... We strip him of all his power and make him serve us Red Bull!!! XD

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Hey Gemma!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you mind going on facebook I have an important something I need to talk to you about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just message me on there when ur online

Helloooo

Name - Holly

Age (If you want to!) - 14

Where you are from - Oxfordshire

Been to ET1 or ET2, going to ET3 or Proms - Only ET3 (wish I went to ET1 and met Ashley :D )

Gold, Silver or Standard - Standard (I wanted silver but couldn't afford it, but going to ET5 as Silver yay :rolleyes: )

Hotel - Hilton

Looking for a roomie? - No sharing with my mum... :/ :unsure:

Hobbies - Reading Twilight :P Twitter, writing fanfics!!!

Music Taste - 100 Monkeys (Jackson :lol: ), Muse, Darling Buds (Jamie :P )... :D

Loves - Jackson Rathbone, Jamie Campbell Bower, Kiowa Gordon, Charlie Bewley, Cameron Bright, Booboo Stewart (yes, I like A LOT of Twilight boys ;):wub: ), Jasper and Alice fanfics (writing and reading),

Hates - Taylor Lautner (sorry to offend anyone, he just doesn't do anything for me...), not going on the computer :P,

Pic -

Aliceismytwin-1135923_836_616.jpg

I look awful in both of them...lol. Maybe I will put my pic up of my cosplay if you want? :)

Didn't I seem like a dork???

Then Sam was nice to me

Holly can I just say your so adorable. I know thats really random but theres nothing wrong with your pics you look fine. Your adorable bless ya little cotton socks

Because I am booorrrreeeddd...I am going to do 'photo of the day' for people. Because Ashley and Jackson are extra awesome, they get two pics :D

Picture of MEEE of the day -

34956_411582049818_547374818_4313890_2841119_n.jpg

Pictures of Ashley of the day -

normal_006.jpg00327.jpg

Pictures of Jackson of the day -

normal_009___.jpgnormal_halsamples_08.jpg

Picture of Kiowa of the day -

03.jpg

Picture of Booboo of the day -

DavidBaC3B1uelos_12copy.jpg

Picture of Jamie of the day -

kk.jpg

<3

Hey, :WAVE:

I'm glad nearly everyone has their tickets, I'm sure yours is on the way Jemma! :D

I think I'm gonna wait it out for a silver or wait till Emily gets back next week as she'll know what to do. AHHH!!!! I am quite litterlly pulling my hair out at this point, it's so frustrating cos I know there are unwanted silver tickets out there waiting to be sent out to loving wanting owners like me! :P

I asked my dad and he said we'll see, that's all I go though, but that's what I get to everything! :thumbup:

If I go standard all I have to do is pay for is photos right? So that's not much cos I don't have to do one with everyone I mainly want Peter and maybe BooBoo, we'll see.

Like I say, 'good things come to those who wait' It worked to let me go can it get me a litteral ticket?

Sorry for the rant, this is what you'll get till the event! :WINCE:

I should be back on Twitter soon too, still having probs with the internet so I'm still on the family computer and I'm eagerly searching Ebay everyday at the moment so I'm pretty busy.

God, I'm sorry this isn't supposed to be boring but I probably am boring you all so I'll shut up now and stop tying! :D

Edited by hermycullen

We'll see, I know there is a unwated Gold ticket and at least one silver ticket, MAYBE I'll be lucky! :D

I know how you feel Rachel, my computer is crap too, well OK not the computer but the router still hates my computer so I'm still stuck on the family one but HOPEFULLY it will be fixed today! :D

Even if me and Emily aren't in the same group that won't stop us from being together the rest of the time and it's not like we are the only friends that are split up for the groups, I don't know why I'm worrying so much? :clap:

I don't know if Emily will have her letter yet, I'll know soon though, as I'll here screaming!! :P

But if I know here number than I could try to get one near heres if a ticket goes on sale that's close! :D

Yes, I agree computers are indeed EVIL!!! :D

Could I get more disappointed, seriously?

1 - Definately won't get my ticket until next Sunday

2 - Had a nice dream about getting a letter and a load of signed pics from Ashley in reply to my fanmail and signed photo request (I really have sent fanmail)

3 - I didn't win anything in the fanfic comp. I thought they did runner up, and they don't...