InYourHonour

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww haha bless you both! :blush:

poor little samward thumb :(

*hugs thumb* if thats poss.... :D

Lol crazy person. Hope no one jumps on me cause I'm dressed like Edward cause really dont want anyone to hurt my thumb and me end up punching them cause it hurt.

i shall be edwards body guard and punch anyone that may even attempt to hurt or touch the thumb :D

Awww haha bless you both! :blush:

*hugs thumb* if thats poss.... :(

Lol crazy person. Hope no one jumps on me cause I'm dressed like Edward cause really dont want anyone to hurt my thumb and me end up punching them cause it hurt.

i shall be edwards body guard and punch anyone that may even attempt to hurt or touch the thumb :D

I wouldn't hurt the thumb... However... stlying of the hair into Ace Ventura devil horns... Thats fair game!!! :D

Awww haha bless you both! :WINCE:

*hugs thumb* if thats poss.... :P

i shall be edwards body guard and punch anyone that may even attempt to hurt or touch the thumb :WINCE:

I wouldn't hurt the thumb... However... stlying of the hair into Ace Ventura devil horns... Thats fair game!!! :D

omg i now love you!!!!!

ace ventura. is like amazing. :P

i shall be edwards body guard and punch anyone that may even attempt to hurt or touch the thumb :WINCE:

omg i now love you!!!!!

ace ventura. is like amazing. :P

LOL Great minds... :(

omg i now love you!!!!!

ace ventura. is like amazing. :(

LOL Great minds... :(

Defo! i could talk about ace v. for hours hahaa such a geeek :P

Proof Jo has tried to ace ventura my hair before whilst dressed as Edward

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9882...mp;id=515225573

and this was Jo after said incident with her "I didnt do anything" grin

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4405...mp;id=515225573

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

6 days tilwe get to see our brilliant guests!!! haha

7 days almost to the minute until we can que for Charlie Bewley hahaha

I'm not excited...*cough*

Yeye.. ugh this day feels horrible already. Feels like a Sunday too. For some reason I woke up really early and got loads of Uni work done and now i'm bored and SO *impatiently* excited for next week!!

:lol:

6 days tilwe get to see our brilliant guests!!! haha

7 days almost to the minute until we can que for Charlie Bewley hahaha

I'm not excited...*cough*

Yeye.. ugh this day feels horrible already. Feels like a Sunday too. For some reason I woke up really early and got loads of Uni work done and now i'm bored and SO *impatiently* excited for next week!!

:lol:

Tell me about it haha

I have nothing to do except go in for 3 lectures on tuesday - thats all that stands between me and ET3 haha

Tell me about it haha

I have nothing to do except go in for 3 lectures on tuesday - thats all that stands between me and ET3 haha

I've got a proposal to do, maybe a test shoot and one class Tuesday and that's me done.. this week is gonna drag! ;)

Was gonna have a film day but ugh can't get in to anything.