Fight The Apocalypse Game

Mrs Cullen

Go to the subscription offers link on the sfx website & click read more :thumbup:

Oh and on the lucfier is coming website click the game HQ then click on the names in the leader board to add them as alliances. Hope that helps

Edited by Mrs Cullen

I've found Sigils 2 and 3 and think the first one you need to take an actual photo?

Hee, anyone else loving Castiel giving you instructions?

Yes you have to go to the shop & take a pic. At first I thought it may be on the shops website but no luck.

I loved getting the texts from Castiel on my phone :(

I think i have finally gotten the hand of this army malarky!! i'll join yours now.

Join mine too

ive found 2 sigils but the other 2 seem to be in actual physical locations. London and Manchester. There is no way im travelling to find them. Its a bit of an unfair advantage to those that already live there really.

woah.. nas.... i just saw that you were the first person to find one of the sigils!! thats awesome. which one was it?

=x=

Edited by wiccawise21

I think i have finally gotten the hand of this army malarky!! i'll join yours now.

Join mine too

ive found 2 sigils but the other 2 seem to be in actual physical locations. London and Manchester. There is no way im travelling to find them. Its a bit of an unfair advantage to those that already live there really.

woah.. nas.... i just saw that you were the first person to find one of the sigils!! thats awesome. which one was it?

=x=

If anyone's interested, I need biatches...sorry minions, too!

I got the online 2 sigils, not the London or Birmingham ones....

Morticia's Mob

I may have a mole in London soon so that could prove advantageous......other than that, not expecting to travel to Birmingham any time soon.........

How did people score so many points so quick??????????

But it's fun!

im playing and at one point i was number 5 then the people who have there own websites went and sent out emails to there whole email lists and now im number 60 or something ... blatant cheeting going on me thinks i have 4 sigils so far though and number 5 is on its way to me :)

but seriously add me if your playing http://www.luciferiscoming.com/game/profile/3392

and to back up that nas found a sigil first and isn't in to the 8 digits yet.....