HETTY'S BACK!!!!

hobbit_luva777

I was just flickin through the channels the other night when i almost well i dunno wot i almost did but on the screen was DOM!!!! as a 17 year old Geoffrey!!! :D:lol::P thats right HETTY WAINTHROPP IS BACK!!!!!!!!! i had never seen an episode before, just piccies but he is soooooooooo gorgeous even with slightly dodgy hair and that wonderfully confused expression on his face. He's just toooooo damn cute! :lol::lol:B) If anyones interested which c'mon lets face it u are! it's on at 12 noon (a stupid time if ur at school! grrrrrrrr!) on Thurs and Fri on UKGold and its repeated on Sunday around 6pm (Thank the lord!) B):D:D

Edited by hobbit_luva777

MY FRIEND LYZ SAW THAT!  I can't wait to see it!  I might have to record it at midday!

hi, sorry. totally unrelated but i love your sig! it made me laugh so much. i havent heard about that before, where was it?

Lol! Erm.. its on the TTT EE Dvd! Its about when they're filming the Riders of Rohan bit where Aragorn flags down Eomer! And Dom goes on about the bearded women!

MY FRIEND LYZ SAW THAT!  I can't wait to see it!  I might have to record it at midday!

hi, sorry. totally unrelated but i love your sig! it made me laugh so much. i havent heard about that before, where was it?

Lol! Erm.. its on the TTT EE Dvd! Its about when they're filming the Riders of Rohan bit where Aragorn flags down Eomer! And Dom goes on about the bearded women!

arrgggh! how did i miss that? i watched it loads when i was ill in november. grrr. havent seen it in ages, *sob* havent had enough time to sit down and watch it all in one sitting.

well dont i feel foolish

yey!! good old hetty. i shall have to watch those!!

the scary thingis i remember watching them the first time around!! arrrgghhh!!! and im not even that old. eeek. but i do love a good old mistery... oh dear.. i just admitted that didnt i? oh well i love midsommer murders too!! lol

yey!! good old hetty. i shall have to watch those!!

the scary thingis i remember watching them the first time around!! arrrgghhh!!! and im not even that old. eeek. but i do love a good old mistery... oh dear.. i just admitted that didnt i? oh well i love midsommer murders too!! lol

LOL! Remember that episode of MM that had Orli in it? He was naked in bed with some girl and you see his butt for a split second!

Two Questions for anyone who can answer them:

1. Is Dom in every episode of hetty, and does he have a main part? (OK, so that was 2!)

3. Can you buy series of Hetty on DVD / video?

Thanx!

:angel: DOM ;)

Yes Dom had a main part in Hetty: Geoffrey Shawcross . And he was in all the episodes too.

No, you cannot buy Hetty on DVD nor video .

Go have a peek at Shawcrossing

Me. :angel:

PS we can't see those uk channels here in Belgium

PS Sean Bean was in an episode of Inspector Morse as well as one of The Vicar of Dibley, in case you wanted to add "tv series" of the fellowship...

Yes Dom had a main part in Hetty: Geoffrey Shawcross . And he was in all the episodes too.

No, you cannot buy Hetty on DVD nor video .

Go have a peek at Shawcrossing

Me.:D

PS we can't see those uk channels here in Belgium

PS Sean Bean was in an episode of Inspector Morse as well as one of The Vicar of Dibley, in case you wanted to add "tv series" of the fellowship...

OOOH, thank you for the cool link.

But so sad you can't buy it on DVD - me no have UK Gold. Sniff.

I wanna see the one where he dies....Not coz I wanna see him die obviously...Ive heard that was a really good one...He was really good in it..

i didnt know he died in hetty! oooh, new information. hope they show all the episodes this time rather than about 2.

ive seen the ending to monsignor renard. it made me cry, lol. shocked me for days

is sean bean in the vicar of dibley? i know that in it there is a picture of him up in her house and she was talking to it.