Sign in to follow this  
timelord81r

Peter Cullen

i partly agree, but in that respect I think Jason know most people we want, so i don't expect he ever sees a thread and thinks 'i've never thought of them' which therefore means all the guest suggestions are pointless? I was imagining he would look at a thread that had a high number of replies and think 'lots of replies means lots of people want them' he is hardly going to look at a 2year old thread with no recent comments and think 'people still want them'-at least a recently updated thread must act as a positive!?

Please god someone make this happen...

months since i posted this but nothing has changed...

i know he is expensive to bring over as i spoke to someone who asked around but i am certain he would draw, id buy at least 4 autos even if they were £25 straight away

From what I understand at Transformers conventions he doesn't charge for autographs but he does have a large appearance fee. One European Transformer convention said that to bring him over would almost bankrupt the con.

is his fee too high? cos i bet loads of ppl would love to meet him!

My husband would really love Peter to come, being a huge transformer fan it would make his year, I think Peter would b a huge guest to invite what with the new TF movie coming out.

Please ask for Peter for his fans.

surely LFCC this year is a prime time

missed opportunity, but hopefully SM can get him, BIG name in the voice industry and transformers

• Like 1

I think we should get some Transformers guests. Peter Cullen and Frank Welker would be awesome.

As a wife of a ginormous transformers fan, it would be great for my hubby.