MK Dons hotel - January sale

dwarfbabe

The MK Dons Stadium hotel is having a January sale and you can get a room from £34.50 a night including breakfast for the CM16 weekend. Thought it might of interest to anyone who wants to get their hotel booked now. :WINCE:

The only downside, if you can call it that, is that you have to pay in advance and it's non-refundable if you cancel.

Click here for more info.

I've booked a room for Saturday night, as I can't really afford to go for the whole four days. Still, I'm greatly looking forward to this now! Let's have some great guests spread out across Saturday and Sunday, please!

Same for me, I just booked for Friday and Saturday night (so, I can possibly come for 3 out of the 4 days, in fact! lol), mostly because my exams in school are Monday onward....... :(

Same for me, I just booked for Friday and Saturday night (so, I can possibly come for 3 out of the 4 days, in fact! lol), mostly because my exams in school are Monday onward....... :D

Thats clever considering that Monday is a bank holiday :wub:

Yeah, that could be a problem.... I was planning to crew to compensate for the travel fees, but I'm not sure I can anymore since my mother might come along (she likes the mood in such events and so on, but as she doesn't speak English I don't want to leave her on her own....)