latest Guest Announcement Katee Sackhoff

showmasters

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand she will be popular tomorrow so I assume she won't have time to personalise or am I wrong?

I don't know. I am not gonna get there until 0930 and i am worried that i won't get a VT that will actually get me seen on the day. Having said that i have never done a con before and i am only going to see Katee so my fears could well be unfounded.

Katee's talk is on Sunday, so apart from a photoshoot and the normal breaks, she'll be signing most of the day tomorrow.

Doubt if anyone coming in before midday will have a problem meeting her. Although she will be busy, i reckon she won't stop personalising.

I understand she will be popular tomorrow so I assume she won't have time to personalise or am I wrong?

I don't know. I am not gonna get there until 0930 and i am worried that i won't get a VT that will actually get me seen on the day. Having said that i have never done a con before and i am only going to see Katee so my fears could well be unfounded.

9h30 you should be fine, the doors open at 9h00

Katee's talk is on Sunday, so apart from a photoshoot and the normal breaks, she'll be signing most of the day tomorrow.

Doubt if anyone coming in before midday will have a problem meeting her. Although she will be busy, i reckon she won't stop personalising.

Cool. I sure hope you are right ! Impressive list of BSG alumini there btw !

Cheers ;) .

Are you going both days?....Sunday is normally quieter, and Katee talk is that day.

But to be honest, getting there at 9.30 on Saturday, you won't have a problem, she will be popular but she has done three events in the UK before, so it won't be too manic. You'll probably have met her within a couple of hours and wonder what you were so worried about.

Just seen some pics from an event Katee went to last weekend, she's dyed her hair and is now a red head, and looks great.:cylon:;):cylon:

red? humm, email me a link dude ;-)

http://www.kateesackhoff.com/

Scroll down to bottom of the page under 'Recent Media', there's one pic OR

http://kateesackhoff.com/wordpress/

She's looking hot ;)

I like the one where she's playing with her hair.

She's being flirty...............or has acquired nits! :D

I'm defo in the 'red headed Katee admiration society'

I can't wait to meet Katee and attend her talk! She comes across as a beautiful, funny and very charming lady.

Starbuck was my favourite character from the word go and she's the main reason I'm such a big fan of Battlestar. Though the whole cast are fabulous, really.

Edited by Siren