Fork Graduation ball

Jemma

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** FUCKER s*** spam BUGGERY TWATTING PISSING FUCKER. It doesn't bloody fit me, grrrrrrr just like an inch to small or rather my breasts are an inch too big grrrrrrrr. And i have to return it and I dont think you can return sale items and there is none left in stock anyway. I had to tell my mum i havent tried it yet, she always gets mad at me when she buys things then they don't fit. I'm so upset I love that dress it was prefect :'(

Shes always telling me to loose weight and its like, sorry did the thought ever cross your mind that I actually like not looking like a 11 year old boy?

:YAHOO: but it's not your fault it doesnt fit. Just yell at her :YAHOO: she seems a lot like my mum, except she wudnt moan at me for THAT but a lot of others stupid things.

She says it all the time or she drops hints like 'oh thats not healthy have an apple' and I'm like well i dont really care I will have what I want and she says 'you should care about how you look' well yes I do, unlike you i dont find sticky out bones attractive and i will look how i want to look.

She says it all the time or she drops hints like 'oh thats not healthy have an apple' and I'm like well i dont really care I will have what I want and she says 'you should care about how you look' well yes I do, unlike you i dont find sticky out bones attractive and i will look how i want to look.

:YAHOO: i think your mum and my mum shud get together. theyre very alike. hmmm well; my mum was anorexic a few years back and she still is. so shes ultra skinny and she brags to me about how she can fit into anything and i can't. I know how you feel. :YAHOO:

:YAHOO: i think your mum and my mum shud get together. theyre very alike. hmmm well; my mum was anorexic a few years back and she still is. so shes ultra skinny and she brags to me about how she can fit into anything and i can't. I know how you feel. :YAHOO:

Ha sounds like they should be friends. Awh sorry to hear that about your mum Lily, but still it's not nice of her to treat you like that.

Ha sounds like they should be friends. Awh sorry to hear that about your mum Lily, but still it's not nice of her to treat you like that.

Yep they sound very alike. Ahh i havent told anyone about her except my best best friend who comes with me to the cons, but i feel like i can trust you guys.

Urgh it's safe to say my mother was not happy about my dress. Shes so lovely insulting me just because a dress doesn't fit me. I hate her.

:D that's very rude of her! and so not okay :/ argh!

Meh tell me about it. Shes a cow. Mikaela save me, I shall fly over there and live with you :P

Meh tell me about it. Shes a cow. Mikaela save me, I shall fly over there and live with you :P

you're gorgeous, don't forget that!! your mum doesn't know what she's talking about.

you do that! we could watch twilight and new moon over and over again :dance:

Ok so I'm a little poor atm so not really dressing up for any of the themes this time round not that I ever really do but this is a dress I bought the other day in the sale at New Look and I'm thinking about wearing it but . . . I'm not sure all the dresses on here look mighty fancy :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DISCO-GLAM-GOLD-SEQU...=item439c6239b2