Yes ;) I'd die if they read them out xD

"to you all.... do you know (blahblahblahblah)!?"

Us 4 "LMFAOOOOOOOOO!"

Everyone else..." WTF......*silence"

i think id actualy die of laughter :smile:

I think I'd be giggling too.

Is this the ST question??

hahaha YESSSSSS! :lol::D

oh god...i'm laughing now just thinking of it! haha!

Me/Chesme/Tiff sent in fab q's :lol:

THAT we did ;)

Us 4 "LMFAOOOOOOOOO!"

i think id actualy die of laughter :smile:

hahaha YESSSSSS! :lol::D

I do hope you're making Tshirts with "would you like a S****** T*****?" on to wear all weekend!!!

Me/Chesme/Tiff sent in fab q's ;)

THAT we did ;)

Us 4 "LMFAOOOOOOOOO!"

i think id actualy die of laughter :WINCE:

hahaha YESSSSSS! :D:D

I do hope you're making Tshirts with "would you like a S****** T*****?" on to wear all weekend!!!

:o:O:O:O:O:O!!

that is SUCH a good idea!

i might make a sign actually... i think thats what me and mel were talking about...

HAHAHA!

i hope our Q's get asked! hahaha!

Me/Chesme/Tiff sent in fab q's ;)

THAT we did ;)

Us 4 "LMFAOOOOOOOOO!"

i think id actualy die of laughter :WINCE:

hahaha YESSSSSS! :o:D

;):o:O:O:O:O!!

that is SUCH a good idea!

i might make a sign actually... i think thats what me and mel were talking about...

HAHAHA!

i hope our Q's get asked! hahaha!

OOMG TIFF I REEMEMMEBR!!! i will dm you on twitter when it stops bein gay xD

ahahahaa tops, that would be ace :D

I want to know what this question is now so they best read it out! lol

HEHEHE :rolleyes:

i hope they doo! i wanna start a topic and be like

"Dear SM... please read either Mine, Chels's, or Mels' Question to do with S.T's Please"

have our own lil campaign for it to be read out :D

I want to know what this question is now so they best read it out! lol

HEHEHE :chair:

i hope they doo! i wanna start a topic and be like

"Dear SM... please read either Mine, Chels's, or Mels' Question to do with S.T's Please"

have our own lil campaign for it to be read out :D

HAHA YESS! :rolleyes:

• Showmasters Admin

I know it's all a bit of fun and I don't mean to bring the moan down, but I highly doubt it'll get asked.

It's the reason we have an MC. I know it'll be very funny to you guys, but it's a talk for everyone. There will be 800+ other people there that it'll make no sense to at all, including the guests. So rather than a simple question it'll turn in to a "what's a ST anyway?" conversion.

And let's be fair, as much as it maybe funny for your guys, and maybe one of you gets to stand up and explain to the guests what an ST is. Is it really fair to take up 2 or 3 minutes of a talk just to discuss something only funny to maybe 10 people?

How would you feel if someone else asked a question that only they understood, and then stood up in the talk and explained it to the guests? If you're honest with yourselves you'd think they were being a bit selfish!

Edited by Too Tall

I know it's all a bit of fun and I don't mean to bring the moan down, but I highly doubt it'll get asked.

It's the reason we have an MC. I know it'll be very funny to you guys, but it's a talk for everyone. There will be 800+ other people there that it'll make no sense to at all, including the guests. So rather than a simple question it'll turn in to a "what's a ST anyway?" conversion.

And let's be fair, as much as it maybe funny for your guys, and maybe one of you gets to stand up and explain to the guests what an ST is. Is it really fair to take up 2 or 3 minutes of a talk just to discuss something only funny to maybe 10 people?

How would you feel if someone else asked a question that only they understood, and then stood up in the talk and explained it to the guests? If you're honest with yourselves you'd think they were being a bit selfish!

We are only having a joke around, yeah it would be ace for it to be asked, but we wernt highly expecting it to be asked we also were not trying to be selfish.

• Showmasters Admin

We are only having a joke around, yeah it would be ace for it to be asked, but we wernt highly expecting it to be asked we also were not trying to be selfish.

As I said as first, I understand you're only having a bit of fun, I was just pointing out the other side of it.

I've been to talks in the past at other shows where you get people asking questions that are pretty personal to them. One I actually heard was....

"Do you remember when we meet in Berlin last year, you said you loved my bag and were going to get one the same, I just wondered if you did?"

It turned into 3 minutes of the guests and that person talking and everyone else in the room having no interest in the conversation at all. It's something we looked at stopping from happening at our event by having an MC.

What you guys are suggesting is nothing as binine as that I know, but if everyone starts asking questions that only make sense to them it soon becomes a nightmare.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from. It's not a go at anyone, just a heads up to why it's very unlikely it'll be asked.

As I said as first, I understand you're only having a bit of fun, I was just pointing out the other side of it.

I've been to talks in the past at other shows where you get people asking questions that are pretty personal to them. One I actually heard was....

"Do you remember when we meet in Berlin last year, you said you loved my bag and were going to get one the same, I just wondered if you did?"

It turned into 3 minutes of the guests and that person talking and everyone else in the room having no interest in the conversation at all. It's something we looked at stopping from happening at our event by having an MC.

What you guys are suggesting is nothing as binine as that I know, but if everyone starts asking questions that only make sense to them it soon becomes a nightmare.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from. It's not a go at anyone, just a heads up to why it's very unlikely it'll be asked.

Yeah i get exactly what you mean, dont worry. thanks :thumbup:

LMFAO! that sounds like a line out of a not so smutty version of American pie! "one time...at band camp..." :P

Edited by Tiffanyy