Ticket Purchasing

ssddgr

Hi all.

Does anybody know if the tickets can be paid for with a pre-paid Visa? I can't find a contact e-mail for the online store, and I'm afraid that when I finally get the money in a couple of days, I won't be able to buy the tickets :P My dad paid for Hallowhedon 1, but refuses to do so again. *pouts*

Has anybody bought tickets that way?

Thanks in advance,

Sotia

Edited by Sotia

i made a dumb mistake and didn't put my name on the order, totally spazzed out i think...Jola if you wanna email me at jadangel2001@yahoo.co.uk you can get my order details to match up the name or something or maybe you can do this anyway? *dumb me* thankies!

• Moderators

i made a dumb mistake and didn't put my name on the order, totally spazzed out i think...Jola if you wanna email me at jadangel2001@yahoo.co.uk you can get my order details to match up the name or something or maybe you can do this anyway? *dumb me* thankies!

I think it'd make more sense if you emailed her - info@collectormania.com - as you can't really rely on her reading this again.

Hi all.

Does anybody know if the tickets can be paid for with a pre-paid Visa? I can't find a contact e-mail for the online store, and I'm afraid that when I finally get the money in a couple of days, I won't be able to buy the tickets :D My dad paid for Hallowhedon 1, but refuses to do so again. *pouts*

Has anybody bought tickets that way?

Thanks in advance,

Sotia

Hi, me and my sis bought our tix to Hallowhedon 1 with a pre-paid mastercard as well as to to collectormania london and we have never had a problem. They work exactly the same as normal cards, just means you cant go overdrawn is all, which can only be a good thing!!!!

Hope that helps.