Pamela Anderson appearing in panto

keithporter23

I would've said it was unlikely before, but now she's doing panto, I guess anything's possible :P

I completely agree. I would never have imagined her as a guest (or in panto!), so as you say, anything is possible.

I could see her being a massive draw for SM.

i very much doubt she will be at this event, surely someone that big would have planned the panto long ago giving SM lots of time to try and attract her, hope im wrong, pam would be soooooo amazing, bet there would be a mega scramble opening morning to buy tickets if she was a last minute guest announcement now the shops shut.

i very much doubt she will be at this event, surely someone that big would have planned the panto long ago giving SM lots of time to try and attract her, hope im wrong, pam would be soooooo amazing, bet there would be a mega scramble opening morning to buy tickets if she was a last minute guest announcement now the shops shut.

i was well surprised when i saw her face on a panto poster on the tube the other day I can tell ya, paul ogrady and pamela anderson in a london panto? if thats possible anything is