Any chance of getting Naoko Mori?

owlpost1992

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

As she's going to Hub 4 now, she is a rare signer so I'd be surprised to see her elsewhere anytime soon.

how did I miss that announcement? NOOOOOOOOOO

damn, when is hub4? is it the weekend after easter weekend?

damn i cant afford hub4 just for one guest, but its naoko, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

As she's going to Hub 4 now, she is a rare signer so I'd be surprised to see her elsewhere anytime soon.

Had Peter Davison, his daughter Georgia Moffett and Alex Moen at the LFCC within weeks of appearances at Bad Wolf, so there's no reason not to have a guest at a convention and signing within the same year, if they've the time free.

Had Peter Davison, his daughter Georgia Moffett and Alex Moen at the LFCC within weeks of appearances at Bad Wolf, so there's no reason not to have a guest at a convention and signing within the same year, if they've the time free.

argh now terrahawk has put optimism into the mix for me, what to do what to do

• Moderators

Indeed. There are many guests that do conventions and THEN signing events - that certainly isn't unusual, and indeed part of ME/SMs overall plan .. but Naoko is one of the rarest of the bunch, and someone that many probably want to meet while they can!

As David pointed out though, Naoko is a relatively rare signer... there has to be a reason there are so many TW fans (including me) who have met all of the main cast but Naoko...

man i dont know what to do, its a long expensive way for 1 guest, will decide nearer the time if tickets still available

• Moderators

It's highly unlikely that it will completely sell out - even Hub 3 which was originally going to have John and James didn't sell out standard tickets. You should be okay even to turn up on the day and get a ticket then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

if this twilight dude can go form ET to CM I think SM should do the same with naoko, PLEASE sm's PLEASE get her to LFCC or a CM event this year! PLEASE with cherry on top!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. Especially as she cancelled last years Collectormania in Milton Keynes. I know a lot of it's down to actor availability, but it'd be good if guests that cancelled specific events were brought back to that event the next time round

• 4 weeks later...

if this twilight dude can go form ET to CM I think SM should do the same with naoko, PLEASE sm's PLEASE get her to LFCC or a CM event this year! PLEASE with cherry on top!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. Especially as she cancelled last years Collectormania in Milton Keynes. I know a lot of it's down to actor availability, but it'd be good if guests that cancelled specific events were brought back to that event the next time round

PLEASE SHOWMASTERS, GET NAOKO TO THE LFCC OR A CM EVENT, OR AT LEAST HUB5, i just couldnt afford hub 4 :-( dont make me wait years, get her back this year PLEASE, with cherry on top

[PLEASE SHOWMASTERS, GET NAOKO TO THE LFCC OR A CM EVENT, OR AT LEAST HUB5, i just couldnt afford hub 4 :-( dont make me wait years, get her back this year PLEASE, with cherry on top
You want Naoko with a cherry on top? She's a lovely person but I'm not sure if she is that accomodating....

[PLEASE SHOWMASTERS, GET NAOKO TO THE LFCC OR A CM EVENT, OR AT LEAST HUB5, i just couldnt afford hub 4 :-( dont make me wait years, get her back this year PLEASE, with cherry on top
You want Naoko with a cherry on top? She's a lovely person but I'm not sure if she is that accomodating....

Im def gonna dream of that ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...