Easy Hotel

cookies41

Cool ok Darthnad since ur the only one thst has an early bird for Saturday and Sunday that has replied again, what time do you wanna head over to the event? I would like to set off before 8 in case we get lost or anything. Is that alright with you?

its a non stop disco - not sure about me cos I need to be at west end for like 7 so will prbs leave the event a bit earlier but i'm sure others would be willing to have a walk back to the hotel as well. :D

Far as I know most if not all of us in this thread are at the earls court one which is like 10 mins round the corner from the event i believe.

cheers for the reply cookies41!

:D

:WAVE: sorry :lol: I totally must've not read your reply properly or saw that you were coming on the saturday or something. Really sorry :D Sunday?

^_^ sorry :P I totally must've not read your reply properly or saw that you were coming on the saturday or something. Really sorry ;) Sunday?

I'm arriving in London Saturday morning then going straight to Olympia - not sure where the confusion came in but nevermind - just thought anyone going straight from the event to the hotel Saturday evening might want to meet up for the walk back so people who know where we're going can direct and people who are doing the same as me don't get lost lol

Not long now :D

^_^

haha Darthnad it turns out I actually have you on facebook :headscratch:

Its a non stop disco: Well I know I probably won't be apart of the big group walk back because I'm planning on seeing Oliver Saturday night but I'm sure you can find others that are either staying at Easy Hotel or near there :thumbup: Looking forward to it guys! 2 sleeps to go

Right folks for anyone wanting to meet up after the show Saturday to wander back to the hotel me and the bf will be outside afterwards so give me a buzz before then so we're not waiting around in the cold for ages lol

email/msn me: erin_sumara@hotmail.com

myspace is on my profile somewhere lol

Can't wait now!! :(

:(