Bewliers FAO CHARLIE BEWLEY fans

talie

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will bring plastic shot glasses! Easily disposable and we can use as many as we want =p

OMG you are a genius.

So what who is in on this game?

Becky, Talie, RayRay, Hattie, Chesme, myself... right? Jasper you up for this?

Me :dance:

Wait wait wait I think I'll get in a bit too much trouble if I'm providing booze to a girl your age. XD God I don't want the law coming down on me. XD

I will bring plastic shot glasses! Easily disposable and we can use as many as we want =p

OMG you are a genius.

Sure sure I'm in!!! Maybe able to convince Jen and Ste... If I do we'll have a fair bit of booze btw us... :dance:

You young'uns better not shave off my eyebrows if I pass out tho!!!

It's okay Poppy, I'll give you alcohol ;D

PHEW, now I'm only responsible for Hattie and Chesme. XD

LOL. Have images of people being dragged down the corridors saying "But offissshherrrr They told me they were eighteeeeeeeeeeeeeeensssssssss..."

OMG you are a genius.

Sure sure I'm in!!! Maybe able to convince Jen and Ste... If I do we'll have a fair bit of booze btw us... :thumbup:

You young'uns better not shave off my eyebrows if I pass out tho!!!

Okay so Becky, Talie, RayRay, Hattie, Chesme, Jasper, Jen, Ste... That's 8 of us. This could lead to alcohol poisoning. XD

And would I dream of doing that to you darling?

It's okay Poppy, I'll give you alcohol ;D

PHEW, now I'm only responsible for Hattie and Chesme. XD

LOL. Have images of people being dragged down the corridors saying "But offissshherrrr They told me they were eighteeeeeeeeeeeeeeensssssssss..."

LMFAO oh lord! XD

I can handle my drink incredibly well, how I wish I couldn't =[ because it costs me so much fricken money.

I remember I had a halloween party last year and this is how much I drank in order to get drunk: Half a bottle of vodka, a bottle of wine, a bottle of micky finns, a small bottle of corkie liquor, half a fish bowl, and like 15 vodka and orange juices :(

I can handle my drink incredibly well, how I wish I couldn't =[ because it costs me so much fricken money.

I remember I had a halloween party last year and this is how much I drank in order to get drunk: Half a bottle of vodka, a bottle of wine, a bottle of micky finns, a small bottle of corkie liquor, half a fish bowl, and like 15 vodka and orange juices :(

Oh my! I would be on the floor after the half bottle of Vodka! haha.

I don't drink vodka anymore though so i'm alright as long as I stick to beer, wkd (which I know is technically vodka but shhh =p) jager or apple sourz.

Ohh or Malibu yummm

Okay so Becky, Talie, RayRay, Hattie, Chesme, Jasper, Jen, Ste... That's 8 of us. This could lead to alcohol poisoning. XD

And would I dream of doing that to you darling?

Uhm... I guess it would depend what kind of mood you were in?? Or if I'd done something that upset you... Which would totally be by accident of course....:thumbup:

Oh begeez!!! Never entering a drinking contest with you!!! I'd be in hospital having me stomach pumped! I think the most I've ever managed were 4 jd and coke, 3 cocktails a mini-guiness shot, and a tia maria and coke...

It was a good night....:thumbup: