FAO SJ/TT/Jason or somebody lol

talie

Right so I run charliebewley.co.uk (with the help of rachel :wub: ) and like I keep getting people email me about the event, do u have a wee banner thing? Like u had for the proms? Or are u okay with me making one just temporarily so I can link them to your site for tickets?

I just wanted to ask so I didn't go ahead and make one if u guys didnt want me to :blush:

Right so I run charliebewley.co.uk (with the help of rachel :wub: ) and like I keep getting people email me about the event, do u have a wee banner thing? Like u had for the proms? Or are u okay with me making one just temporarily so I can link them to your site for tickets?

I just wanted to ask so I didn't go ahead and make one if u guys didnt want me to :blush:

Aw, you do all the hard work! All I do is link stuff and reply to people >.<

HEYYY!

The link you need is hereBanner Page, but there are no banners up yet. I use them on my Youtube page too but as there are none yet...you get the idea.

x

Oh-quileutes.org will be advertising this too as soon as official banners are released (and we get some wolves!!!)

Talie i think that your Charlie Site is totally awesome!! And i love the fact your running a competition on there for your followers!!! If a wolf/es are announced can we copy your idea please cos its a totally awesome one!!! **high five**

Aw well Rach I've just messaged you about helping out more, if u don't mind that is lol.....

Of course you can copy the idea :)

Emma I was up at like 4am last night watching your new videos lol

Awesome!!!! Now just let me get a few wolves!!!! hehe

Have you gotten my emails btw? you got a laptop yet?

xxx

Talie i have left you a couple messages and i dunno if you aint seeing them or if you are avoiding me (i dont know why if you are) but i'm just curious if you are able to send those pictures through to me yet. If you still cant send them yet but will do soon can you let me know - or you can post them on here and i'll grab them just i'm at my moms and wanna show them <3 please say something

Aw well Rach I've just messaged you about helping out more, if u don't mind that is lol.....

AWWWW i love you for watching them!

What did you think? xx

AWWWW i love you for watching them!

What did you think? xx

I usually comment my username is (xnataliedx15) lol I've had the username for yearsssssssssssssssss so don't judge!

I'm looking forward to the debate on saturday

I usually comment my username is (xnataliedx15) lol I've had the username for yearsssssssssssssssss so don't judge!

I'm looking forward to the debate on saturday

Awesome, when you get there just pm me so i know who you are and i will be able to add you. x

Kate those photo's are awesome i <3 them!!

xxx