Is Kai At The Hub 3?

666.damian

Unless someone who's at the hotel comes on and confirms I'm afraid it's doubtful you'll get an answer to that. If someone comes up and posts that probably won't be before the morning, almost everyone should me at the party now.

All we know is posted in the other topic, that he turned up to do a skit with Gareth.

Unless someone who's at the hotel comes on and confirms I'm afraid it's doubtful you'll get an answer to that. If someone comes up and posts that probably won't be before the morning, almost everyone should me at the party now.

All we know is posted in the other topic, that he turned up to do a skit with Gareth.

Okay thanx does that mean he wont be there 2morow? thanx :WINCE:

Okay thanx does that mean he wont be there 2morow? thanx :blink:

Right after I thanked Kai as he was passing by just after the skit, Jason told me that Kai would be there all day Sunday, and then Kai told a group of us the same thing. There were witnesses on both occasions. (Yes, I am at the hotel.)

That is the experience I can report, but one never knows with Torchwood. :D

It was brilliant to see Kai at the event yesterday - I wasn't around on Saturday night and then I was waiting between autographs and saw him standing in front of me - I didn't even know he was around. It was fantastic him being there again, kudos to him.

xxx