Hotel room booking code question

TRUKid

Yes it does :blink:

Ah ok, just curious as on my confirmation email it doesnt. It just says car parking included...

Ring and double check :D just to be sure.

I was thinking that but last time it took 40 minutes to get through ... that was a depressing experience :D

Yes it does :blink:

Ah ok, just curious as on my confirmation email it doesnt. It just says car parking included...

Ring and double check :D just to be sure.

I was thinking that but last time it took 40 minutes to get through ... that was a depressing experience :D

Goodness its never taken me that long lol

car parking is not usually included and they will charge on your room bill, and validate your card on departure, normally around £5-7 at the thistle per night.

Hmm.. that's odd then as it definitely does state car parking but doesn't state breakfast. How odd?!?!

:YAHOO:

Edited by PlayfulHeartMonkey

on my pdf confirmation it says:

Rate also includes: Breakfast :YAHOO:

So why on earth does mine say it includes car park and other peoples says breakfast?!?!?!

Showmasters can you shed any light on what should be included with the special rate you arranged.....

I actually have the same thing. But I think it's a little mistake. Because most of us will not be traveling with cars, and will definatly need breakfast;). I'm not worried. I know I asked for breakfast included and they said yes, so....

I actually have the same thing. But I think it's a little mistake. Because most of us will not be traveling with cars, and will definatly need breakfast;). I'm not worried. I know I asked for breakfast included and they said yes, so....

I am actually a little worried as I've had bad experiences with hotels before lol :P

We could both try and say that the hotel booking code included a free breakfast so we want that and as it's on our confirmation that we get parking, we want that too!

Too greedy??? :P

Edited by PlayfulHeartMonkey

As far as I am aware the room rate should include breakfast, not car parking. That's what the event website says too(http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/hallowhedon/info.php?venue)

I'm kind of surprised some of you guys got a confirmation of your booking. :D It's been a while since I stayed at the Thistle last time, but I remember begging them for room confirmations repeatedly and never got one.

As far as I am aware the room rate should include breakfast, not car parking. That's what the event website says too(http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/hallowhedon/info.php?venue)

I'm kind of surprised some of you guys got a confirmation of your booking. :o It's been a while since I stayed at the Thistle last time, but I remember begging them for room confirmations repeatedly and never got one.

I told them i wanted email confirmation and would be calling again and again if i didn't get it.I got it :P