Halloween Ball?

Matthew Wood

well originally me and my mates had thought of going as the gentlemen but we decided against it in the end.

right now i am debating what to wear. im not that into costumes myself so thought of embracing the ball side of things rather than the halloween side of things and wearing the bridesmaid dress from my bros wedding but not sure if its a bit OTT. is anyone else going ball-gown-y?

i'm in a ballgown - but it's a bit goth as in the bodic is PVC and the skirt section is black and white pin stipes but it goes all the way to the floor B)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well originally me and my mates had thought of going as the gentlemen but we decided against it in the end.

right now i am debating what to wear. im not that into costumes myself so thought of embracing the ball side of things rather than the halloween side of things and wearing the bridesmaid dress from my bros wedding but not sure if its a bit OTT. is anyone else going ball-gown-y?

Me! :D (see picture above)

Galindafication is in progress! http://twitpic.com/minzs

I decided to leave the white bit at the front white, but I haev silver sequin waste and pink and silver glitter that I'm going to decorate it with.

Need to adjust the top area/waist!

Aand I have a wand that I need to paint white and sprinkle with glitter... I have bright pink shoes with bows on... and lots of sparkle! Sparkle sparkle sparkle.

And we all know that that sparkle stuff is gonna end up on poor Elphie (aka ME) who isn't supposed to be sparkly! *giggles*

Still wonder how that greenification process is gonna go!

Need to make sure I have my camera with me, so I can take a bunch of shiny pictures of all the awesome costumes!

I'm so excited to see you guys in costume on Saturday! I love wicked so much, so will be taking photos, hope that's ok!

Me! :D (see picture above)

your dress looks awesome :(

Seen a couple of pics now of people in ballgowns but all really cool gothic/vamp style... dont want to look like a muppet being the only one in a regular one.

Ah it would've been awesome if you came as the Gentlemen! My mum would've fled from you the instant she saw you :D

Our costumes haven't arrived yet, which is pissing me off... Luckily, I have a plan B. Not gonna tell, but it's not a ballgowny thing (as I'm already going in my prom dress on the Friday :( ). I don't really think you're gonna look like a muppet just because you're in a 'regular' ballgown, I think there will be a lot weirder things around to see :D

I'm so excited to see you guys in costume on Saturday! I love wicked so much, so will be taking photos, hope that's ok!

Sure! :D

I'm trying to decide whether to wear a wig or not. I have a blonde wig but it doesn't look remotely realistic and I have no idea how well I'm going to keep it on... and I make an awful blonde. I may just keep my red hair and make it OTT curly.