Collectormania

smilighter

Is any body doing crewing at Collectormania in November? Because it will be my first time crewing, and i'm slightly scared. I'm also one of these people that gets lost really easily, probably having locked myself in a room somewhere :blush:

And I'll be the person you ring going "Sam I'm trapped in a cupboard!!!"....then I'll laugh....quite a bit :band:

see.. i would crew... but im one of these people that barely knows what I'M doing let alone helping other strangers out! lol someone would come up to me asking directions or how to do something and i'd blatantly be like 'errrm sorry i dont know' and just pretend i dont work there hahaha..

you on the other hand... you'll be fine. you'll knock the socks off the other crew and make THEM look dumb... i assure you :D hahah well.. lol

see.. i would crew... but im one of these people that barely knows what I'M doing let alone helping other strangers out! lol someone would come up to me asking directions or how to do something and i'd blatantly be like 'errrm sorry i dont know' and just pretend i dont work there hahaha..

you on the other hand... you'll be fine. you'll knock the socks off the other crew and make THEM look dumb... i assure you :wub: hahah well.. lol

lol! yh sure...i'll be like you, flitting around, going mental at every famous person i see, and trying to avoid eye contact with any person incase they ask me a question! :YAHOO:

^^ I would be EXACTLY the same otherwise I would jump at the chance to crew :D

I will be at Collectormania tho, So I`ll try not to harrass you if I get stuck lol x

Rhi and Kev are as far as I know

Absolutely! Can't wait!

The pit bosses are there though, and I have got to meet a few of them, so not nervous at all.

We will still be the new crew spanners though lol :firedevil:

and Talie is crewing for the first time too :thumbup:

Brill! I will be looking for you both on Saturday, I'll be the one in a panick twirling around in circles :)

I'm crewing there xD if you wanna add me to msn feel free and i think all us first timers are gonna be nervous!! i know i am! yeah i know most of the crew now but the thought of so many people coming through its a little nerve wracking!!

GOOD LUCK!!! To all the first timers @ crewing! And try have fun with it! :D x

I'm crewing there xD if you wanna add me to msn feel free and i think all us first timers are gonna be nervous!! i know i am! yeah i know most of the crew now but the thought of so many people coming through its a little nerve wracking!!

GOOD LUCK!!! To all the first timers @ crewing! And try have fun with it! :D x

I will try!! I just hope i dont get seriously ill again after this one!!!! lol

xxx

You know There are no many Newbies! All i can suggest is watch out as as some of us just might send you out for a glass hammer or 2! maybe even a long wait!!!

BUT dont worry everyone is so awesome! The pit bosses rock and i can tell you by the end of it you will come out grinning like a cheshire cat!! I know i did my first time round! If your worried at all or just want to know people when you get there just add my msn:

freakie_frenchi@hotmail. co.uk

Edited by freakie_frenchi

You know There are no many Newbies! All i can suggest is watch out as as some of us just might send you out for a glass hammer or 2! maybe even a long wait!!!

BUT dont worry everyone is so awesome! The pit bosses rock and i can tell you by the end of it you will come out grinning like a cheshire cat!! I know i did my first time round! If your worried at all or just want to know people when you get there just add my msn:

lol already joked with someone about those sort of gags on the crew forum lol

Oh god damn! I'm to late!!! NOOOOOO! aw well have you discussed the tartan paint yet?

Oh god damn! I'm to late!!! NOOOOOO! aw well have you discussed the tartan paint yet?

Yip! and a skirting ladder lol

(I worked in a garage for years so heard sooooo many of them lol)

Waiting to find out what they think of instead :wub:

Yip! and a skirting ladder lol

(I worked in a garage for years so heard sooooo many of them lol)

Waiting to find out what they think of instead :D

Omg i actually had to work out what one of them was a minute ago! oh i was once asked for a leg of salmon