Screaming and Flash Photography and other stuff

hobbitfanatic

I've been to a few gigs where people have been booted out for filming. I was also in a a cinema where the police were called for someone filming, which was actually more interesting than the film if I remember rightly :whistling:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People are always going to be rude and selfish when they have an obsession, or when famous people are around, it just happens.

The screaming thing, it's going to happen, no matter how much we moan, and people always find ways to get around the rules. If someone wants to do something, when there are that many people around, it's pretty hard to stop them doing it.

I'm just saying our moaning is pointless, it's not going to stop them and I applaud anyone that manages to have an effect on people.

I wasn't moaning I was asking for a favour for people to think about others before they do things I don't think that's too much to ask.

No one can force people but I see it as polite to ask and also might make people relaise how it affects others which might make them rethink things or not going to extremes.

• Showmasters Admin

It never hurt asking, and I think it looks like the crew have come up with some very good ideas on how to improve the security and behaviour and such this time around!

Water guns, big big water guns :D

Or maybe cattle prods :whistling:

It never hurt asking, and I think it looks like the crew have come up with some very good ideas on how to improve the security and behaviour and such this time around!

Water guns, big big water guns :firedevil:

Or maybe cattle prods :D

:clap:

that will convince people to stop screaming :whistling:

you should just squirt ketchup in their mouths or something xD

I knew it! Maybe that would work though, but I'm not sure they would like it ;)

I knew it! Maybe that would work though, but I'm not sure they would like it ;)

i think thats the whole point lol xD