Not long now

bl00djunkie

Eesh I thought I had everything planned but that was when I was still in Manchester. Now I'm at Uni in Edinburgh and everything has gone haywire!!!

Me and my best friend were supposed to be staying in a guesthouse but our train doesnt arrive till 11pm now so we cant check in at like midnight :-(

Now I'm going to have to see if we can change our trains or find somewhere else to stay! Panic much!

I'll let you know when I have worked out what time.

I have to arrange some flowers for a wedding cake on the Friday morning before I go, but that will only take an hour.

Tescos no more than half an hour, but it is 20 minutes down the road en route anyway.

It will take me 3 hours to drive.

Will have to find out about check in time at the hotel though, will have to ring them about that, but to be honest, not that worried, cos it is only 1/2 mile down road from park, so can leave stuff in the car (must remember a cool bag)

I have your number on my phone and will ring you when I get there!

Yay! nearly there! :(:(

I have to arrange some flowers for a wedding cake on the Friday morning before I go, but that will only take an hour.

Tescos no more than half an hour, but it is 20 minutes down the road en route anyway.

Will have to find out about check in time at the hotel though, will have to ring them about that, but to be honest, not that worried, cos it is only 1/2 mile down road from park, so can leave stuff in the car (must remember a cool bag)

YAYYYY!

I'm getting my t shirt printed tomorrow (:

Havent even thought of a tshirt this time.

Have one tshirt printing sheet there that I was going to do something for my jasper tshirt, but am going to leave it plain instead.

Hmmmmm, what to put? Thing is, you never wear them agin do you? I still have my LFCC one there, worn once :YAHOO:

YAYYYY!

I'm getting my t shirt printed tomorrow (:

Havent even thought of a tshirt this time.

Have one tshirt printing sheet there that I was going to do something for my jasper tshirt, but am going to leave it plain instead.

Hmmmmm, what to put? Thing is, you never wear them agin do you? I still have my LFCC one there, worn once :(

I'm deliberately making mine simple so I can rewear it again (:

Except the cap, no way I'll ever wear it out in public!

Like I did with the dress for Proms, kept it simple so I can wear it at the masquerade ball, and for future nights out. I'm so cheap >.<

I've got my masquerade outfit pretty much sorted- mask arrived today. I have a million dresses to choose from and the same for shoes. But I think I've decided....not got all my baseball outfit sorted...I would have done but Billy canceled...got awesome chief swan baseball shirt that I don't really want to wear now so I'm gonna see what I can come up with with regards to an outfit, doubt I'm gonna stay for the 1920's party. I'm coming home from this and then going to London for 4 days....

I've got my hotel sorted, I've got outfits for the day sorted, I've got my reg letter....I think I'm ready!!!