now that John Barrowman isn't coming...

lizzy88

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get a main cast replacement, please let it be Naoko Mori or Burn Gorman. I'd ask for Eve Myles too but I know she'll be heavily pregnant or have just given birth at the time of the event. Pretty please? Tom or Kai would be great too but personally, I'm hoping for someone else out of the main team. I'm gutted about John's cancellation but it can't be helped. :smile:

Edited by Doctor Who

Do you think John will be able to record a video for us? If he does, can you please show it on the Saturday when everyone is there as for various reasons, some people can't make the opening ceremony. Some people are flying over and others can't make it on the Friday. Personally, I'd prefer a new guest than for James to be non-sponsored and I really hope Naoko or Burn (if his filming schedule allows it which probably isn't likely) are announced. B)

Do you think John will be able to record a video for us? If he does, can you please show it on the Saturday when everyone is there as for various reasons, some people can't make the opening ceremony.

We had a video from him at the last Hub on Saturday so it's always a possibility!

Ok definitely great minds thinking alike - i got a tweet to my phone from a friend telling me John had cancelled while I was walking home. My first thought was 'mmm - wonder if that means maybe James won't be sponsored anymore?'

On the subject of new guests - NAOKO! Other than John she's the only main cast member that I haven't met, and since I've got tickets for La Cage in Nov. and am probably going to CM London she's the only one I still really need!! Plus from everything I've seen/heard she's amazingly sweet.

Do you think John will be able to record a video for us? If he does, can you please show it on the Saturday when everyone is there as for various reasons, some people can't make the opening ceremony. Some people are flying over and others can't make it on the Friday. Personally, I'd prefer a new guest than for James to be non-sponsored and I really hope Naoko or Burn (if his filming schedule allows it which probably isn't likely) are announced. :WAVE:

That would be amazing!!! It would really make up for it xD

Another one for Tom and/or Kai, please. We've lots of lovely newbies, so having another regular from the show, especially one who was also involved in CoE, would be wonderful. My personal preference, if forced to choose, would be for Tom Price, as (unlike Kai) he's only been to one other Hub, and (like Kai) he's brilliant in all respects.

Edited by Blackbird