General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha glad we can be of amusement to you ^_^

& It's okay, I just forget Chelsea is my real name and not Chesme, sometimes I forgot to answer to mom when she calls me Chelsea - Oops! Vicky once tried to convince me to change my name to Chesme haha...Not sure about that one!

Haha glad we can be of amusement to you ;)

& It's okay, I just forget Chelsea is my real name and not Chesme, sometimes I forgot to answer to mom when she calls me Chelsea - Oops! Vicky once tried to convince me to change my name to Chesme haha...Not sure about that one!

Well, I do too ^^ When I'm searching for you on facebook, I always write "Chesme" by mistake xD

Yeah I think she just said she waited there a couple of hours or something :/

They did an interview with me too so I was afraid that they had put it there and made me sound like a crazy girl flying around the world to see the stars...but yay I got cut out lol :thumbup:

The support worker I have is a twit, mom totally landed me in it with him by miswording something and now he doesn't believe at all that I'm taking my meds(Which I am of course) Now my brothers being a dick because I told mom she landed me in it.

I could have gone tomorrow to the event, but I can't because I'm just plain too ill and it would have too much of a negative effect on me after. I played with the dog for literally 6 minutes earlier before getting too tired and achey.

I can just about go out, I'm still recovering from Camden, I've forgotten what sleep is, I feel so miserable and things have been dragged up from the past that I can't be bothered to deal with. All of this bothers me a huge deal as it means I can't grant my grandads dying wish for me.

I'm basically a useless sister and aunt too. I've not been to see my sister since she moved out, and if when my nephew is a bit older and wants me to take him out, I won't always be able to. I won't be able to do all that normal stuff with him.

And it's his christening Sunday, I'm so honoured to say that I'm being Godmother, but that of course means standing on the altar in front of all those people...It's not just the nerves of a crowd either, it's the fact that I could possibly become very ill from just standing there for about 20 minutes. Because I'm just that pathetic. Then the meal after...I don't like eating in front of other people, not large crowds anymore since s*** last year.

Man, there's not much I can actually do really is there...I've decided I don't like the world right now.

Plussss...My great auntie who I simply adore, she lives in Dublin and was mugged. When her friend was leaving her house there was a knock on her door but she couldn't see anyone through the glass so left it and when she went into the front room to flip the light switch off, there was a man in there who grabbed her bag and some other stuff. Physically she's okay, in fact she said she hit him lol, but now she's petrified to open the door and she lives alone too so I'm very worried about her as she's anxious by nature anyway...

Edited by _Chelsea_

Awh no chesme that sucks. I agree with Vicky, I wish I could help. I know that nothing anyone can say will help but just know we all love you and however bad things get just try and concentrate on the good things, It works wonders actually. <3 Sorry I can't help really.