auction items

bl00djunkie

Charlie's chair was £190, Daniels £200 (cause i won it :D), Jose's was really cheap like £65-70, One canvas signed by all the guests from et1 went for £200, another for £65, and one signed by just Kellan and Ashley for £50 i think. A stick of rock from et2 sold for £9, there were loads of posters that went for between £15-40 i think, a robert pattinson signature framed with a picture of him from new moon went for about £400 and there were other signed pictures and stuff that ranged in different prices. All in all it was an expensive auction with some awesome things :D

how much did the chairs go for in Birmingham?

All between something like 80 and 100 I think. Everything was dead cheap! Like the baseball only went for 65 quid!

:P seriously! wow! wish i'd been at that one! the baseball here went for £600!

how about the et2 tickets? did you have them at auction?

One went for £110, and I think the other went for £140? How much did the banner go for?

All between something like 80 and 100 I think. Everything was dead cheap! Like the baseball only went for 65 quid!

:P seriously! wow! wish i'd been at that one! the baseball here went for £600!

One went for £110, and I think the other went for £140? How much did the banner go for?

ummm i think the banner went for like £300 i'm not 100% sure though

:o seriously! wow! wish i'd been at that one! the baseball here went for £600!

Bloody nora! I paid £45!

:o seriously! wow! wish i'd been at that one! the baseball here went for £600!

Bloody nora! I paid £45!

for the massive banner signed by all three guests???

Charlie's chair was £190, Daniels £200 (cause i won it :D), Jose's was really cheap like £65-70, One canvas signed by all the guests from et1 went for £200, another for £65, and one signed by just Kellan and Ashley for £50 i think. A stick of rock from et2 sold for £9, there were loads of posters that went for between £15-40 i think, a robert pattinson signature framed with a picture of him from new moon went for about £400 and there were other signed pictures and stuff that ranged in different prices. All in all it was an expensive auction with some awesome things :D

My sis got a canves signed by all the ET guests for £50

She got a signed Rpatz signature for £40

I got an Justin and Christian signed photo for £10

I got the baseball bat for £120 and a stick of rock for £1! :o The poster went for £110 I think, it was around there, most expensive item was £140 and that was one of the ET2 tickets, cheapest item was the rock for £1!

I Got a stick of rock :D