Shy..?

JessieBear

It's good to know that I won't be the only shy person there! Is anybody else rediculously nervous about what they're going to say to the guests? I din't go to ET1, so I'm scared that I may just start smiling and giggling insanely whenever they talk to me...

OMG yes, i had no idea what to say to kellan, and i felt like a right prat. so i just went erm.. hi, nice muscles.. it was a please ground swallow me up moment! XD :dance:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good to know that I won't be the only shy person there! Is anybody else rediculously nervous about what they're going to say to the guests? I din't go to ET1, so I'm scared that I may just start smiling and giggling insanely whenever they talk to me...

OMG yes, i had no idea what to say to kellan, and i felt like a right prat. so i just went erm.. hi, nice muscles.. it was a please ground swallow me up moment! XD :D

Lol :P thats brilliant! haha i just smiled sheepishly lol!

..when i was getting justin's autograph he was holding the pic looked up and says..so gabriella... i was like ermm..yeah *slight smile* then i chuckled...he held it a few more secs then smiled and passed it over...i wish i had thought of something to say other then "um yeah?" lol!!

:) u'll be fine :(

aa so exciting :) xx

i am soo excited.. ll.. i was a bit like that with justin too. my friend said to him... i like your coat, and on her photo now it says i like your coat too, even though she wasnt wearing coat! XD wish i was that confident around them! lol, i think it helps to think of them as real people though.. not just twilighty people!

Ahah yeah I wish Taylor was 19 like me ^o^

You can speack French too ? Good =D But I don't know German, expect from 1 to 10 or how to say "Hi" and the basics :lol: I know a little of Spanish and I'm learning Japanese by myself ^^ But I prefer English the most ! More than French xD

i can say.. ready for some really awful french?

Je m'appelle Jess, et j'ai seize ans. Je suis timide, mais j'aime les copains!

lol, i can say some other stuff.. but i'm pretty sure its wrong! lol... got an A* on one of my exams!!!

just bout my shoes yay!!!

• Showmasters Admin

We are looking at something that may help with this.

But if that doesn't happen. If you do find yourself alone please do talk to a crew member. Any of them will help you to find a group to join. It happened a couple of times at the Proms where a lone person came to me and I found them a new group of friends :thumbup:

I did it at the Hub 1 for one lady and now she's best friends with the people I introduced her to. They came to Hub 2 together and are coming to Hub 3 together too.

We are looking at something that may help with this.

But if that doesn't happen. If you do find yourself alone please do talk to a crew member. Any of them will help you to find a group to join. It happened a couple of times at the Proms where a lone person came to me and I found them a new group of friends :thumbup:

I did it at the Hub 1 for one lady and now she's best friends with the people I introduced her to. They came to Hub 2 together and are coming to Hub 3 together too.

woah.. that would be cool.. I bet thats a really rewarding thing to do! I really would like to meet some new people! XD