So... now you've had a chance to see the 3rd NewMoon trailer.... i

rmsaer

So.... have you seen it? It's officially on MTV at 9pm.... If you haven't then you need to!! So many more clips of Daniel and Charlie in action! ACE!!

Can't wait for the weekend. I think now, most definitely , that getting a chance to meet 2 of the FIERCE :D Volturi is going to be brilliant!!

Your thoughts????? xx :D

It's amazing!!!!

I'm so excited to meet them!!!

Just as excited as if it was Kellan, maybe more so actually cause we will get to meet them before everyone knows who they are!!

:D

Popstar.... I KNOW!!!! (said in a Monica from Friends stylee!!!)

So can't wait!! Brilliant!

It's amazing!!!!

Just as excited as if it was Kellan, maybe more so actually cause we will get to meet them before everyone knows who they are!!

:D

I agree its going to be a great weekend ... the extended NM trailer is awesome I think Chris might have pulled this one off I wasn't so excited when I watched the Twilight trailers but NM looks like its going to be good :D

It's amazing!!!!

:o

I agree its going to be a great weekend ... the extended NM trailer is awesome I think Chris might have pulled this one off I wasn't so excited when I watched the Twilight trailers but NM looks like its going to be good :D

Yeah yeah, new moon is going to be so so so much better! It's the best book ( not including BD) and I think hes done a really good job with it!! ( as far as i can tell)

Ohh, I see Charlie now (:

It looks bloody immense! So much better than the trollop they called the first one..

You have to remember that when the 1st trailer came out it was litterally rushes that they used. NOW it's the big deal!!!! Eeeeeeek! Have i mentioned I'm excited?!

i couldnt talk when i seen it its so beautiful!

Amazing wonderful spectacular brilliant ect ect

I loved the way edwards all ghostly!

Eekkk cant wait!

:D:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

I know - think my fave bit is when Bella's in the sea and almost gone and when Jacob's arm pulls into shot, grabs her and her arms floats and disperses Edward's face - LUSH!!! :dance:

I can't wait. Guys - 5 sleeps til wee meet the volturi. xxx :YAHOO:

Ohh, I see Charlie now (:

It looks bloody immense! So much better than the trollop they called the first one..

You have to remember that when the 1st trailer came out it was litterally rushes that they used. NOW it's the big deal!!!! Eeeeeeek! Have i mentioned I'm excited?!

Lol I meant the first movie >.<

I already saw the trailer before the VMA's but watched that as well :YAHOO:

Love what kristen did with her hair and her dress :YAHOO: it was sooo pretty rob looked as charming as ever and taylor in that suit mmmmm. Felt sorry for Taylor swift though i want to :D kanye West for doing that.....but back on topic i cant wait to meet daniel and charlie how hot was it when daniel said ' The girl comes with us' :YAHOO: