Guests

Lostmaniac

You may see a guest at breakfast if they stay at the convention hotel, but the guest hotel(s) is/are not something that will be made public.

I know most attendees are really well behaved, but this info will not be posted or shared because there is bound to be the exception to the rule causing unpleasant situations.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

You may see a guest at breakfast if they stay at the convention hotel, but the guest hotel(s) is/are not something that will be made public.

I know most attendees are really well behaved, but this info will not be posted or shared because there is bound to be the exception to the rule causing unpleasant situations.

Exactly.

Gareth and Matt at least were in the same hotel as us and Hub2 which was Park Inn, Matt was on floor 5 thanks to lots of lovely lift encounters with him.

I heard John stayed at park Inn during Hub 1 but swapped to Ibis before end of Friday. I would assume that Gareth would be in Hilton and so would James (mainly cos its a 5 star hotel and they can fall down in their rooms after getting hammered like all the fans!!)

I'm going to close this topic here now.

The initial question meant no harm, and there was no problem with asking. If you haven't experienced some things before you'd never think this might actually turn into a problem. :D

I've explained above why this information why the information won't be posted, and I really don't want this to turn into a guessing topic "guest X may be staying where?"

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I'm going to close this topic here now.

The initial question meant no harm, and there was no problem with asking. If you haven't experienced some things before you'd never think this might actually turn into a problem. ^_^

I've explained above why this information why the information won't be posted, and I really don't want this to turn into a guessing topic "guest X may be staying where?"

I support everything you've said here, and am jumping in to say that I don't know if you tried to close the thread or not, but it's still open.