Eternal Twilight 4

showmasters

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says on one of the flyers I got at ET2 that its in Birmingham..

Well, that fails. :D

Epic fail! Northampton is where it's at. the fun that is ;P haha

Although, I dont think we could wait until October to go back! :poki:

Haha very true, we'll go back though :) as soon as i pass my test, we're all heading up there!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, it is in Birmingham.

Friday 22nd – Sunday 24th October 2010

Hilton Metropole, Birmingham

As for "who's coming?"... I am guessing you mean guests? :P The guests will be announced whenever the contracts are signed.

The first post here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=55308 does seem to indicate that negotiations already have begun, so we'll have to wait and see.

• 1 month later...

is that true that the guest who have already been to ET2 and ET3 don't come to ET4 ?

Nothing has been announced so far about ET4 guests.

Usually if a guest has been to the last show (ET3) it is not guaranteed that they'll come to the next one (ET4). The organisers are trying to bring in new guests if possible. But it does no all the time mean "no" for ET 4 if the guest has been at ET2 or ET3.

I want to know if pass programmes (gold, silver, standard) are the same like ET1, 2 and 3?

And if we can have a guest announced before the sale of pass?

Thank you!

You mean if they include the same things? As far as I am aware yes, just the group shot has been removed from the Gold Pass goodie list. The new prices have been announced by Showmasters already.

There may be a guest announced when the tickets go on sale today, but this really is not a promise on my behalf. :YAHOO:

I want to know if pass programmes (gold, silver, standard) are the same like ET1, 2 and 3?

And if we can have a guest announced before the sale of pass?

Thank you!

You mean if they include the same things? As far as I am aware yes, just the group shot has been removed from the Gold Pass goodie list. The new prices have been announced by Showmasters already.

There may be a guest announced when the tickets go on sale today, but this really is not a promise on my behalf. :YAHOO:

Thank you! I'm very impatient :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...