Cosplay-What you planning for 2010 :)?

touchthesky

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can totally see you as either One or Eight.

It's my hair isn't it? I've been typecast :D The First came into my head the other day as I've been trying to get my hair white. And the Eighth.. well, to me he's one of the most underrated. He unfortunately only had one story to show his stuff (not counting audios) and he was good, but he'll always be labelled with the sub-par plot.

Sunday:

*Secret*

How secret? Like Torchwood secret, because even old ladies know about that.

I would love to do a 3 costume, possibly my favourite dressed doctor. I even have the jacket alerady. Unfortunately I am a little bit too female.

Curious - which would you say is the best dressed? I'm assuming the female part is your chebs getting in the way of the usual male build - ZaraMcA didn't let that stop her last year, so I say go for it.

I can totally see you as either One or Eight.

It's my hair isn't it? I've been typecast :P The First came into my head the other day as I've been trying to get my hair white. And the Eighth.. well, to me he's one of the most underrated. He unfortunately only had one story to show his stuff (not counting audios) and he was good, but he'll always be labelled with the sub-par plot.

Maybe the hair has something to do with it...

But go for One. One is generally ignored, it would be good to see a one.

Sunday:

*Secret*

How secret? Like Torchwood secret, because even old ladies know about that.

So secret, even she doesn't know what it is.

I wish I wasn't quite so round, if I wasn't I'd throw on my rubbish Eleven costume and join the fun.

Edited by Turtle

There's an expected level? Tell that to that girl who had a black t shirt and cat ears last year. That sh!t was woeful. You should seriously do it dude. You'll find it remakably confidence building. Dougie might lack in confidence, but the Doctor doesn't. Trust me - I'm the Doctor.

Edited by MartyMichaels

^I just realised I could make a Troughton costume with stuff I have in my wardrobe. Haven't worn the checked trousers for a while, mind, but I'm sure I could sqirm my way into them.

In related news, I was outbid on a pair of yellow and black striped trousers on eBay. Gutted. Wanted them for my super secret costume.

^I just realised I could make a Troughton costume with stuff I have in my wardrobe. Haven't worn the checked trousers for a while, mind, but I'm sure I could sqirm my way into them.

In related news, I was outbid on a pair of yellow and black striped trousers on eBay. Gutted. Wanted them for my super secret costume.

Just do what the Freddy costumers do. Except in this case, yellow trousers, gaffer tape and black fabric spray.