FRIENDS CAST - C5!

SALEMSLOT

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no they cant come cos if i go anywhere near them im liable to throw things and shout horrible things at them.

I hate Friends

What is the point of coming on to a Friends thread just to say tht?

I love Friends - especially Phoebe. Lisa Kudrow for C5!!!!!

Oh and Janice!!!!!!! (ha ha ha, that would annoy the non-Friends fans, lol)

Most times I'd say fine whatever flips your switch you can be into whatever you like but sometimes you have to draw a line and Friends is one of them. They can't even speak English properly there all like you know so whatever. It angers me

But you can't even write English correctly! :D

Most times I'd say fine whatever flips your switch you can be into whatever you like but sometimes you have to draw a line and Friends is one of them. They can't even speak English properly there all like you know so whatever. It angers me

But you can't even write English correctly!

And I dont get paid 50 billion dollars for writing this rubbish still fair play to them they've made a lot of money with essentially no talent and outlandish haircuts

I like annoying people

But you can't even write English correctly!

And I dont get paid 50 billion dollars for writing this rubbish still fair play to them they've made a lot of money with essentially no talent and outlandish haircuts

I like annoying people

The same can be said about most actors and actresses. Look at Orlando Bloom. Fair play to him, he has been in some superb movies recently and become a big star, but he's one of the worst and most overpaid actors working at the moment. I'm saying this and I adore the Lord Of The Rings movies.

they are american.

:lol:

LISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KUDROW