Bad Wolf

Doctor Who

Hiya Showmasters and Massive Events, I've recently been allowed by my parents (I'm only 16) to attend conventions further away than Manchester and am really looking forward to The Hub 3 in October. My question is; Is there going to be another Bad Wolf convention? I've had a look around but can't seem to find any information about it but if another ran, I'd definitely consider going as Doctor Who is one of my favourite shows along with Torchwood and Supernatural. Also, are the plans still to keep it at the Birmingham NEC if there's going to be another? Thanks in advance for your help and replies, Mark.

Edited by Doctor Who

Thanks David, that's fantastic news and I'm glad it's still going to be at the NEC. I'm about ninety percent sure that I'll be there but will book after the first few guest announcements, I'll probably book a Silver ticket. Thanks once again for the speedy reply, do you know if there's anywhere to make guest suggestions? :smile:

Not at the moment, but I'm sure once they get a guest or two, they'll make a section on here :P

Ok thanks, I'm really excited already. It's a few days before my brother's birthday so I hope my parents won't mind. I may even find a friend who likes Doctor Who at college yet and they may want to go with me if my parents can't. I'll find a way to persuade them anyway. That's my Christmas and Birthday lists already done. :smile:

Edited by Doctor Who

Hi Doctor Who,. If you are such a Big Doctor Who Fan then check out the Tenth Planet Events Website, On March 12th, 13th, 14th March is Time Quest 2 with Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann and Janet Fielding. Thats 4 Doctor Who's in one place and an assistant, now there is an event any Doctor Who Fan wouldn't want to miss. Check it out. julie-t :lol:

I've met Colin and Sylvester before so I probably won't be going to Time Quest 2. Does anyone know how many new Who/Torchwood/The Sarah Jane Adventures guests they usually get at Bad Wolf compared to classic guests? I'm more of a new Who fan but always love meeting people from the classic series too. The 2008 guest line-up was amazing and I'd love to see that sort of line-up at this event. David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Billie Piper, Freema Agyeman, Catherine Tate, Elisabeth Sladen, John Simm, Noel Clarke, Carey Mulligan or Camille Coduri would be greats guests as would many more. :wub:

Edited by Doctor Who

• 2 months later...

Seeing as there have been no guests announced yet and therefore no part of the forum, I'd just like to request some guests from The Sarah Jane Adventures on this thread. The convention's details say guests from Doctor Who, Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures will attend and I think Elisabeth Sladen, Tommy Knight, Daniel Anthony, Anjli Mohindra or Yasmin Paige would make great guests. When some guests have been announced, I'll hopefully be booking a Silver ticket. :WAVE::P

Edited by Doctor Who