Time Crash

JacknDaniel

Any chance of having a section for this opened up in the main forum? It seems to be one of the only events run by Showmasters/Tenth Planet that doesn't have its own section(and its one of the only ones I plan on going to)

Id quite like more info on it to arrange travel, like a preliminary schedule?

• Moderators

Judging by previous TP event sections on here, a schedule generally isn't posted.

I think you might be best off contacting them directly if you want that sort of information.

It's only a guess based on previous events obviously, I could be wrong :P

Hi JackNDaniel,. If you go to the Tenth Planet Events website you will find the Guest List, It is on October 3rd at Barking Abbey Comprehensive School, Longbridge Road, Barking its a 1 Day event. A 1 day Pass is £46 for Adults this will include 9 Autographs for free, 1 from each guest, The Gold Pass is £109 and a Silver Pass is £86. Check the Website for more information, Hope this helps. julie-t :YAHOO:

Hi Julie,

Thanks for that, I know all the info from the website though. I just need to arrange travel from Scotland, and would like to travel back up on the Saturday, however I dont know if leaving the event at about 4 o'clock would mean missing certain Autuograph sessions, or missing photo sessions. I'd just like to know exactly what will be happening throughout the day.

Alan

• Showmasters Admin

Alan,

To give you an idea! This is what's happened at the other one day TP show I've helped at have had.

Reg from 7:30am. Show starts at 9am until around 5:30pm.

In the morning half the guests do signings. Whilst the other half are doing photos, talks and coffee clubs.

Then in the afternoon the two groups swap over.

This means that usually there are autographs, photo shoots, talks etc right up until 5pm. Usually the last photo shoot is about 4pm to try an get the photos back before the closing of the show at 5:30pm.

Hope that helps.

It's worth adding the the 10th Planet staff are usually very helpful when it comes to people in your situation - I was at one event where I was going to miss Peter Purves' scheduled autograph session due to needing to catch a particular coach. They checked with Peter and then let me into the green room where he signed the items I had brought with me.