Anyone wearing a corsage?

Bella wearsone so i will B)

but i dont think it is the right colour but oooh well :smile:

haha yes you should! sell them for a little more then all the materials cost to make it :D

I reckon mine cost under a fiver to make and I could prolly flog them easily for more than that. Just gotta see how well this one holds up then maybe tweak my technique a bit.

Bella wearsone so i will :D

but i dont think it is the right colour but oooh well :smile:

haha yes you should! sell them for a little more then all the materials cost to make it :P

I reckon mine cost under a fiver to make and I could prolly flog them easily for more than that. Just gotta see how well this one holds up then maybe tweak my technique a bit.

good idea :) bet it hold up pretty well B) looks like it will anyway

• 4 weeks later...

I'm aiming to make my own and hopefully my mum will take me to the craft store to buy supplies tomorrow. I was just wondering if I'll be the only one wearing one or will other girls be wearing them too?

I think I'm going with black and silver to match my dress. ^.^

I'm wearing a blue flower brooch thing on my dress. Hope it looks ok. I can always take it off if not x

I've got a hair piece, black rose, I just stick that on my wrist

I finished making my black flowery wrist corsage today - I took flowers from a hair clip and sewed them onto a ribbon - my first attempt at 'crafts' since my school days. It has been so much fun preparing for this Prom. :D:D