Registration Ticket Letters Have Been Posted

Jola

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a great time Jola, are you going anywhere nice?

Thanks B)

Only Great Yarmouth, so I hope the weather holds out. My daughter is just soooo excited about going to a sandy beach LOL. Would've gone abroad, but our passports have run out and they're too damn expensive to renew :smile:

Thanks B)

Only Great Yarmouth, so I hope the weather holds out. My daughter is just soooo excited about going to a sandy beach LOL. Would've gone abroad, but our passports have run out and they're too damn expensive to renew :smile:

Oh I know they are rediculously priced now for renewal. Never been to Great Yarmouth. Hope you all have a lovely time and get us all some piccies!!! Have you checked the weather report or have you decided that might tempt fate too much?

Yarmouth is lovely for the kids - nice sandy beaches and loads to do :smile:

Yup checked the weather so I knew what to pack! Supposed to be quite nice with a little rain on Thursday. I won't care at that point as that's when we're travelling home.

Trust me loads of piccies will be taken B)

Edited by Jola

Little bit worried, as I've still not received my email confirmation as yet - paid last Thursday - the payment's been taken though.... I'll contact Jola directly shall I?? What would you suggest?

x

Thanks

If you didn't get an email confirmation then it's probably because you put in the wrong email address at the time of ordering or it ended up in your junk mail folder. If payment has been taken, then that's fine - your order went through and I processed it.

Only Great Yarmouth, so I hope the weather holds out. My daughter is just soooo excited about going to a sandy beach LOL. Would've gone abroad, but our passports have run out and they're too damn expensive to renew ;)

Have a great time in Great Yarmouth - not been there for years used to go there when I was young fantastic beaches and somehow we always had good weather...

A well earned rest :D

Have a great time in Great Yarmouth - not been there for years used to go there when I was young fantastic beaches and somehow we always had good weather...

A well earned rest :P

My daughter loves it there - the beaches are great! She can't wait to bury me in the sand LOL

Hi i orderd my tickets a while back, still havn't recieved anything in the post.

I've noticed that people have sent emails with their names etc, do we have to email someone with these details before we get the tickets, because i orderd two one for me and my friend.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi i orderd my tickets a while back, still havn't recieved anything in the post.

I've noticed that people have sent emails with their names etc, do we have to email someone with these details before we get the tickets, because i orderd two one for me and my friend.

Please email info@collectormania.com with your name, order number and the show you booked for. They'll then look into it for you.