Autograph Prices!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is an amazing woman though and I'm looking forward to meeting her once more (3rd time for me)

Good lord, she was on Buffy, she hasn't discovered a cure for cancer! Perspective!

So a person who is a talented actor, screenwriter, author and director (plus a pretty good singer as well) can't be classed as amazing? She is also a very kind, decent, thoughtful person. Given the greedy, selfish world we often live in, Ms Benson's attitude is enough alone to warrant the term "amazing".

Now, I tend to look at such people as amazing. maybe its a excessive description but I'll stiick with it thanks :)

Edited by AmbersKnight

Yeah I'm happy to meet guests multiple times if they are exceptional when I meet them.

I dont meet guests just to get an autograph, I meet them because I like them enough to want to. SM has given me the chance to meet most of my childhood and adulthood heroes over the years.

So yeah, we might exaggerate their importance occasionally, but to us fans it isnt an exaggeration.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

I appreciate the need for covering expenses but from the man on the ground, £20 seems a bit of an imposition when times are tough.

You have to remember, when people have less money, buisness's for some reason like to charge MORE to get that little extra themselves due to less people buying elsewhere due to having less.

I was thinking about getting Robert Picardo, but at £20, i'll only be meeting him now if he personalises and poses over the table! Or i'll just wait for another organiser to get him much cheaper!

Given the greedy, selfish world we often live in

We "often" live in? Where do you sometimes live?

Now, I tend to look at such people as amazing. maybe its a excessive description but I'll stiick with it thanks :)

You're welcome.

Shoosh you

Sorry.

Edited by MartyMichaels

Given the greedy, selfish world we often live in

We "often" live in? Where do you sometimes live?

You're welcome.

Shoosh you

Sorry.

I said often because we are also capable of acts of altruism from time to time, so I don't see it as a dark world all the time. And really, is there any need for snide remarks on what is meant to be a friendly forum?

i just booked £60 flights.

on top of that will have to pay to get to and from the airport to the centre.

but i'm broke haha so am only gonna be able to afford either an autograph or a pic with amber :thumbup:

but i'm broke haha so am only gonna be able to afford either an autograph or a pic with amber :thumbup:

If you get the First Glasgow bus (no 747) it'll take you from Glasgow Airport to Braehead and back again for £3.50. Just ask for an all-day ticket (exact fare only so make sure you have the change to give them £3.50 cos they don't give change) and it'll do you there and back again.

If you get the First Glasgow bus (no 747) it'll take you from Glasgow Airport to Braehead and back again for £3.50. Just ask for an all-day ticket (exact fare only so make sure you have the change to give them £3.50 cos they don't give change) and it'll do you there and back again.

aw thankyou :)

• Moderators

Excellent! That makes things a lot more affordable!

Edited to add: Where are the prices listed? I just went to the main page and the prices page there and there are no prices listed.

Thanks SM!

There's a topic at the top of this section.