Anyone else doing Cosplay?

tpepper4

how will the skirty part be? and what are the changes?

it's looking so mint! :o

Thanks Tiff. Haven't worked the skirt bit out fully in my head yet. And the changes are basically how the diamonds will fit together but I'll leave that a secret don't wont you to know exactly what its going to look like

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Smirks*

You lot are seriously bonkers. The Prom is going to be fun... I can tell....

HAHA!!! what?? from our Cullen Bonkerness?? :P

awh....mint!:o

Question... Are you lot staying at the Hilton????

we'll try not to keep you up :P

LOL. I hope you're not inferring that I'm wrinkly and decrepid!! I didn't even think you'd be going to sleep... :-p

I may not be... lol.

Hahahaa course i wasn't! :P just scared incase you were trying to sleep and we kept you up :P

how old are you if you dont mind me asking?

Waaaaaaaaaaay too old mate. WAy too old. I started taking years off every birthday now.

how will the skirty part be? and what are the changes?

it's looking so mint! :o

Thanks Tiff. Haven't worked the skirt bit out fully in my head yet. And the changes are basically how the diamonds will fit together but I'll leave that a secret don't wont you to know exactly what its going to look like

Making stuff like that is quite a talent!! I'm impressed. I can't make clothes for toffee... I pretty much destroyed anything I attempted with ;-)

Thanks Chelsea and Rogue26.

Trust me this is a real test of my talent. The fact I have to make it so its wearable for the night and hopefully wont fall apart. This is why we keep having changes every so often. Luckily Vicky is coming to stay the Tuesday before the Proms so I have plenty of time to make any adjustments etc.

OMG Sam I'm so freaking excited you have no idea. Even in freaking ugly mock up fabric it looks awesome! ^.^ I can't wait to prance around in it!

And I bloody well hope that us Cullens are going to get some sleep. Or else I'll be screaming in pain by the end of sunday night which would suck!

Edited by pegasusmarsters

Sam that Alice dress is going to look great - clever girl - I'm ok making soft furnishings but dresses NO!!!!!!

As I've got my hair like Alice - Sam (*Midnight*Sun*) said I should go as an old Alice :blink:

So I'm wearing a red dress Alice's choker and very high shoes as I'm not very tall :P

hahahaaa i bet you aren't wayy old!! your only as old as you feel :blink:

and she is very talented isnt she? :P

WEll, if I still feel fifteen then I must only be fifteen right? ;-) I'll go with that. Until they ask for Id at the bar, when I'll be 18. :P

Yes very talented. I shall wait to see these costumes. I am NOT getting the urge to join in either. No I'm not. Not much anyway...

*Considers speaking to friend and seeing what they can come up with...*

Sam that Alice dress is going to look great - clever girl - I'm ok making soft furnishings but dresses NO!!!!!!

As I've got my hair like Alice - Sam (*Midnight*Sun*) said I should go as an old Alice :blink:

So I'm wearing a red dress Alice's choker and very high shoes as I'm not very tall :P

Alice is only meant to be 4'10 anyway.

Unfortunately I'm 5'7 so I thought "screw it" and will be getting heels anyway as I really can't make it much worse, haha!

hahahaaa i bet you aren't wayy old!! your only as old as you feel :P

WEll, if I still feel fifteen then I must only be fifteen right? ;-) I'll go with that. Until they ask for Id at the bar, when I'll be 18. :D

Yes very talented. I shall wait to see these costumes. I am NOT getting the urge to join in either. No I'm not. Not much anyway...

You know you want to join us! ;)

I'd offer to make more outfits for people but think I got to much on my plate this time round

And that's not my fault at all, nuh-uh! :blink:

I'd offer to make more outfits for people but think I got to much on my plate this time round

LOL I think so mate!! I may have a look around for a few pic's of simple stuff that I can get anywhere... As I don't have a lot of time to do 'shopping'. LOL. Horse won't take care of himself...

hahahaaa i bet you aren't wayy old!! your only as old as you feel :P

WEll, if I still feel fifteen then I must only be fifteen right? ;-) I'll go with that. Until they ask for Id at the bar, when I'll be 18. :D

You know you want to join us! ;)

LOL! Get thee behind me, Satan!! ;-) Lead me not into temptation, for I can find it myself!!

And that's not my fault at all, nuh-uh!:blink:

Course not. Ever. Much.

Unfortunately I'm 5'7 so I thought "screw it" and will be getting heels anyway as I really can't make it much worse, haha!

:D I would wear flats but as my dress is quite long it wouldn't look right.... so I'll have to put up with sore feet :P

:P I would wear flats but as my dress is quite long it wouldn't look right.... so I'll have to put up with sore feet :blink:

Take shoes off and stand on a chair!! ;-) As long as its not dead obvious it'd work!! :-D

:D I would wear flats but as my dress is quite long it wouldn't look right.... so I'll have to put up with sore feet :P

It's okay, you can have sore ribs from laughing at me when I stack it due to not normally wearing heels. XD

LOL I think so mate!! I may have a look around for a few pic's of simple stuff that I can get anywhere... As I don't have a lot of time to do 'shopping'. LOL. Horse won't take care of himself...

Yeah I know where your coming with that one. I have to do my costume stuff in between looking after three horses. One of which is only 13 months.