Anyone else doing Cosplay?

tpepper4

Ooooh! Pretty!

that is fit!!

seriously i think you shoudl go back red!!

i used to have black hair and blonde fringe and dye my fringe different colours like pink purple, green, blue :D

loved it!!

Ha ha ha cool!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the hell is up at this time doing flipping costumes...by hand may i add.....

me! thats who!

doing it by hand possibly want the best idea....

i will walk into the prom and the dress will fall apart...

Alice won't be the only nude person there :D

Who the hell is up at this hour reading about Tiffany also being up at this hour making a costume? ME! That's who!

Haha naked Bella & Alice? They may as well make the proms a nudist party, seems like its headed in that direction :D

i was gonna say that in another thread.... when we were talking about Eve :D

it may as well be a nudist party!

the Mods will be reading this and thinking

'we better keep a look out for these and refuse entry! there gonna try and woo the guests' or summat like that!

not my fault if the dress falls apart from poor making skills :(

I still am trying to find a way to avoid being nude for proms.

And I think I've found my Sunday Night outfit, if I don't borrow Tiff's Alice day dress. My grandmother gave me a dress that by pure coinkydinky looks like the one that Alice is wearing at the birthday party in the trailer for New Moon. ^.^

Awww bless :(

'Cause I won't be able to sleep for another hour or so anyway & I noticed earlier he needed one but I didn't want to wake him up but he's been awake all night so I figure I may as well while he's awake...Okay in a short answer I really don't have anything bettre to do with my nights :D Haha oh well :(

Awww bless :(

'Cause I won't be able to sleep for another hour or so anyway & I noticed earlier he needed one but I didn't want to wake him up but he's been awake all night so I figure I may as well while he's awake...Okay in a short answer I really don't have anything bettre to do with my nights :D Haha oh well :(

awh bless ya!

why are you up anyway? or why wont you be able to sleep?

I just...don't. I've always been a night owl anyway, but from the age of 12 or so when my illnesses started sleep at a reasonable hour just kinda went out the window & I can't take sleeping pills 'cause of my meds, and I went througha thing not long ago of not sleeping for fear I wouldn't wake up. Irrational and dramatic I know, but uncontrollable. I figure most anxiety disorders are that way though. Oh well, put up or shut up right :D Besides, it just means for the con I won't need make up to make slightly dark circles under my eyes :(

I do think though that in some odd way, that sometimes if I tried to sleep I could but I'm just so used to not sleeping that 4am has just become my routine bed time.

Thank God for these forums to keep me sane at night :(

I just...don't. I've always been a night owl anyway, but from the age of 12 or so when my illnesses started sleep at a reasonable hour just kinda went out the window & I can't take sleeping pills 'cause of my meds, and I went througha thing not long ago of not sleeping for fear I wouldn't wake up. Irrational and dramatic I know, but uncontrollable. I figure most anxiety disorders are that way though. Oh well, put up or shut up right :D Besides, it just means for the con I won't need make up to make slightly dark circles under my eyes :(

I do think though that in some odd way, that sometimes if I tried to sleep I could but I'm just so used to not sleeping that 4am has just become my routine bed time.

Thank God for these forums to keep me sane at night :(

what illness do you have?

dont worry sweetheart i know exactly what you mean!!

x

p.s. i am off to bed soon so if i dont reply tonight(this morn) i will reply later!

xx

Bit of everything haha! Anxiety/panic disorder, chronic agoraphobia, school phobia(I know it sounds made up :( It's quite horrible though, I ended up in home teaching after moving schools 4 times in 2 years) somatization, & moderate to severe depression. I beat my eating disorder though so that's one down and just a bit more to go but I'll get there, even if it takes forever! It's actually not all as bad as it sounds, it's pretty miserable and very isolating and lonely but it's just a part of who I am and I'm okay with it so that's when it's easier to accept because it's been around so long.

Plus had it not been for all of this, I wouldn't appreciate things as much as I do and I don't think I'd have nurtured my art as much as I have and my art is my saviour. Plus I'd actually be asleep right now and not talking to such great people :(

I'm off now too, been on here too long! Good morning anyone who reads this haha :D

haha yeah good mornig

Awh babes that sounds awful... I have had an eating dissorder for a while and it isn't nice but I have ME which comes with all kinds s***. And I can relate to you. As long as you keep on smiling like you are doing :)

Night/morning :D xxx

Tiff if your worried about your stitching if you come to mine a few days before the prom you can run it through my sewing machine just to make sure it isn't going to come unstitched whilst your wearing it.

Also Chelsea your not the only Cullen cosplayer with illnesses so dont worry we all understand ya. I'm a type one diabetic with over active thyroid (definately not the best two illnesses to mix) but as you said its part of who we are.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Afternoon!

Wow look at those night owls typing away lol!

Tiff how'd the dress come along in the end?

Chelsea wow sounds like you have a lot to contend with but you'll beat it!

I don't have any illnesses, well not that I know of lol, I just have an artificial leg and blind in 1 eye but 'part from that I'm fine! :D

Hope you're all having a good day! I've been getting really hyper today! No idea why! Think I still had twi on the brain lol! Oh and had a mock argument with my friend who says I can't have rob! She says I can have anyone but him! Ha ha ha ha! No deal!

i might go as bella during the day as ive been told by quite a few people that i look like her?

Yaaaaaay that'll make 2 of us then!

Awww thanks Dayna & Sam, it'll be nice to be around non judgemental folk for a change :YAHOO: I figure everyone has a story anyway, and I'm lucky really!

Does anyone know what kinda shoes Esme wears? I haven't seen a good picture, and as far as I can tell they're just black heels of some kind, but does anyone by chance have a bit more of a detailed pic? I may just watch Twilight later to find out tbh :D

Don't worry about being a Cullen with illnesses, I'm another one. I have Fibromyalgia (A chronic pain disorder which causes all sorts of issues) and (at the mo, hoping it will go away soon) Tietze's Syndrome. I barely sleep because of the fibro causing sleep disturbances so I have constant dark circles under my eyes. You learn to live with it. :)

Awww thanks Dayna & Sam, it'll be nice to be around non judgemental folk for a change :blink: I figure everyone has a story anyway, and I'm lucky really!

Does anyone know what kinda shoes Esme wears? I haven't seen a good picture, and as far as I can tell they're just black heels of some kind, but does anyone by chance have a bit more of a detailed pic? I may just watch Twilight later to find out tbh :D

i think the majority of us Cullens have an illness, and it is nice to be around people who actually understand :YAHOO:

Thank you Sam! i think the earliest i could come would be thurs....

My dress is kinda okay but i have an idea to get around the thicjk poofyness kinda...it will still be a bit poofs with a bit of flowy material over it :YAHOO: haha

Esme i think would wear something like this:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out...&tid=464659

but with less heel and a little more square rather then rounded....

awh, was it hard getting used to an artificial leg? or did you grow up with it?

oh and one more thing...

I'M GONNA HAVE AN INCOME!!! :YAHOO::D :D

I need to buy some shoes, argh!

I need black flat ballet pumps to go with my blue New Moon dress and some kind of black heel for my prom dress. How exciting! ^.^ Shoe shopping is a must, haha! I'm not sure how wise I am wanting to wear heels for the prom with my pain and balance issues, but damn it I'll manage! XD Heels make my legs look good!

Must just come with being a Cullen :D

Thanks Tiffany :blink: I was thinking the same sorta style but since it's my first time cosplaying I didn't wanna mess up so I thought I'd ask you experienced guys! Pretty much just a plain black heel that's not too high and not a going out style right?

Yay for income! :YAHOO: :YAHOO: :YAHOO::D