Cosplay at LFCC 2010

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can go, I might go as Jane from the Volturi because it'll be fun and I'll get a kick out of scaring people on the london underground in the morning :( Maybe I'll put the contacts in when I get there :P

Edited by Chloe :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hopefully have Lupin (OOTP) and Doctor McCoy (new film) done by then.

I've contemplated recycling my Starfleet blues from Glasgow last year (as I've added a crap load more to it), unfortunately my hair is not regulation length anymore :thumbup:

I might rival touchthesky's usual Lara and be Caprica Six. I have the legs for it...

Hopefully have Lupin (OOTP) and Doctor McCoy (new film) done by then.

I've contemplated recycling my Starfleet blues from Glasgow last year (as I've added a crap load more to it), unfortunately my hair is not regulation length anymore :D

I might rival touchthesky's usual Lara and be Caprica Six. I have the legs for it...

Does that mean I get to shave/wax your legs??

I'm probably going to bring my friend along (after she enjoyed London Collectormania so much).

I've never cosplay before and neither has she, but I might try and persuade her to do some sort of Harry Potter cosplay, because that would be fun.

I have so many ideas as well though. Ideally I would love to do a Doctor Who cosplay of some description.

Or just something really random and old fashioned.

Hey,

I'm gonna be cosplaying Starfire from Teen Titans :wub: Not the cartoon version, the original from the comics :D And hopefully Kickback from transformers, if not it'll be Black Canary. I'll be on the Orang Utan Comics table if anyone wants to come say hi

Hey to all,

So me and my best friend are going for 2010 (I'm dragging her along)

We are debating whether to cosplay or not but are trying to thing of two characters (preferably a TV pair) of some kind who have distinct costume/clothing styles.

Plus there will have to be a lot of foward planning so we have time to create our costumes as there is a LOT of coursework to be done this year. =]

What is everyone else doing, and any suggestions for us?

Charlo

Hey i am. Got a few ideas, a sailor moon, Filiz [gothic sports], Fruits basket, some form of gothic lolita lol an my friend is thinking of being either chi or Rikku XD

It will be a glass and a half of fun if you do.

I might save myself some money on costuming and go as the Terminator, while he's travelling through time. Why don't clothes travel through time?

I never got that either. Kyle Reese says you can't take weapons (or I guess clothes) through with you, and yet the Terminator himself is essentially a walking weapon and he has no problem time traveling. Reese says that the Terminator can come through because he is surrounded by living tissue, but in that case, surely only the living tissue would go through, leaving the machine parts behind?

Edited by MartyMichaels

It's an odd one. But say that logic sound, that whatever is inside the living tissue gets sent through...

Surely in the future there's a Men in Black style gun thats powerfu, yet small enough to stash anally. Or at least stash a little pod up there with a pair of pants inside to save your dignity.

Well, almost save it... you would be using your ass as a storage locker.

...but then that leaves the enigma of the T-1000 who has no living tissue, really.

Edited by ComwWhite

Ace, Marty.

I've got these dresses to adjust...Blue and white one is becoming Alice Cullens house dress..I have the dye ready to go... I am hoping by the time the new pattern and ruffles are added you won't be able to really see the blue...and anyway, by the time the cardigan and that are on it'll be decent enough...I hope :$

The blue one is to be Bellas prom dress.

19939_450692775108_887575108_10741620_3382129_n.jpg

19939_449168300108_887575108_10730611_6132816_n.jpg

Gutted my Alice wont look as good as Tiffanyys! :D but io think shes unbeatable!

Edited by touchthesky

To be honest though, who bloody cares?

That's the kid of attitude that would cripple the internet!

...or save it, seeing as you've read my blog on the matter.

I'm mixed on the whole costuming. I'm tempted to go in my own design, but if my GF is heading down in BSG gear then I might follow her lead. I'd just have to pick between officers gear or the overalls.

Dyed the dress :thumbup:

I am so happy with it.

Pix soon.

edit..here we go...im aware the shoes re pink :D theyre the only ones i had available...heres the basic costume though..still need to make some alterations to the dress (ive decided its not going to be screen accurate), get a proper cardigan and wait for my shoes to arrive.

19939_452129335108_887575108_10750711_3370589_n.jpg

19939_452129365108_887575108_10750712_7714159_n.jpg

I might get different leggings as well..not sure yet

some parts of the dress are still wet as well...so it looks a wee bit darker here and there.

Edited by touchthesky