What were your favorite non guest moments from London con ?

I thought it would be cool to hear what cool moments people had around the con apart from meeting the guests. exp with cool stalls, people in costumes, funny little moments etc.

I saw Jake Loydd playing sonic at the gamezone after coming out of his photoshoot, i thought that was pretty cool.

Also the 3 ladies who were walking around as Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywarp were great (especially the girl who was Starscream) i wanted to tell them how cool they looked but was too shy :blink:

I thought it would be cool to hear what cool moments people had around the con apart from meeting the guests. exp with cool stalls, people in costumes, funny little moments etc.

I saw Jake Loydd playing sonic at the gamezone after coming out of his photoshoot, i thought that was pretty cool.

Also the 3 ladies who were walking around as Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywarp were great (especially the girl who was Starscream) i wanted to tell them how cool they looked but was too shy :blink:

That was Isa (Starscream), Ren and Holly. xD

Also the 3 ladies who were walking around as Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywarp were great (especially the girl who was Starscream) i wanted to tell them how cool they looked but was too shy :smile:

That was Isa (Starscream), Ren and Holly. xD

Wow you know them? Are they regulars to these shows?

If so Next time a may pluck enough courage up to tell them how cool they were. (Isa especially) :wub:

- Seeing a little boy talking to R2D2, it was so sweet.

- Queuing for Scott Bakula's autograph and hearing a girl say as she walked past "Who is Scott Bakula and why does everyone love him so much?!" It made me and those around me chuckle quite a bit.

- Hearing the men behind me in the queue for Paul McGann discuss tactics on how to get a kiss from Paul, which included a run-up to the table and tackling him.

- In the queue for the Star Wars talk, there was a Stormtrooper standing perfectly still and quiet. Then he jumped and went BOO at the girl in front of me in the queue, making her (and me) jump so much. It was hilarious.

- Getting a spare Scott Bakula photo shoot ticket from the organisers desk at the end of Sunday as a souvenier - 'VOID' was written on the back of it, I turned round and there was a shadow stormtropper behind me who I walked backwards into as he was waiting behind me to make me jump, and succeeded. He then proceeded to tell my my name wasn't Lizzy, it was Void because that was what was written on the back of the ticket, and why would it be written there if it wasn't my name. I pretended it was a name badge, he turned it upside down, realised he couldn't pronounce void upside down, then told me to keep it safe and tried to put it down my top, before giving up and telling me to move along. It was AMAZING. Totally the non-guest highlight of my weekend, so whoever you are thank you! You were brilliant.