As soon as we arrived outside my house tonight

I Am!!!

I Want To See Jacob Kogan Again :D

he is so cute. He does not look 14.

i think i will be when i'm finally coherent!

We were out from 7:30am - 12:50am the next day as we went to see russell howard

so when i'm not so tired, i deffinately will be! Had an amazing time, just wish i could

see Alex Meraz some more!

he was so lovely, i have to see him again too.

I Am!!!

I Want To See Jacob Kogan Again :blink:

I Really Liked Him (Like I've Said Before In Another Post, He's My Age, I'm Not Some Freak Who's In Love With A 14 Year Old :D )

I Really Hope He Goes To More Conventions!

Though That Being Said, I Hope I Can Go To More Conventions.

This Was My First One And The Only Reason I Could Go Was Because Of My Cousin (Thank You David!).

But I've Already Told Him That If Jacob Goes To Another, I'm Going Too. :uhoh:

I Am!!!

I Want To See Jacob Kogan Again :smile:

I Really Liked Him (Like I've Said Before In Another Post, He's My Age, I'm Not Some Freak Who's In Love With A 14 Year Old :wub: )

This Was My First One And The Only Reason I Could Go Was Because Of My Cousin (Thank You David!).

But I've Already Told Him That If Jacob Goes To Another, I'm Going Too. :P

are you the girl that asked him how old he was and gave him a kiss before you left and ran away shy.

I Am!!!

I Want To See Jacob Kogan Again :smile:

I Really Liked Him (Like I've Said Before In Another Post, He's My Age, I'm Not Some Freak Who's In Love With A 14 Year Old :wub: )

But I've Already Told Him That If Jacob Goes To Another, I'm Going Too. :P

are you the girl that asked him how old he was and gave him a kiss before you left and ran away shy.

Erm No, But I Envy Whoever That Was!

oooh okay there was this girl thinking about it she was probably about 8/9 years old kept going over to him shy.. she must of went to his table like 10 times saying something then running away shy... she got a picture and an autograph then before she went home gave him a kiss.

it was so cute to watch.

Edited by amyxx

I am too. I always crash something rotten after conventions and signing events. It's such an exhilarating experience meeting my favourite actors!

I'm the same! I always get the post-con blues after a convention/signing event. A mixture of exhaustion and the thought of not seeing the guests again! It's worse when the guests have been really nice to me. :smile::wub:

oooh okay there was this girl thinking about it she was probably about 8/9 years old kept going over to him shy.. she must of went to his table like 10 times saying something then running away shy... she got a picture and an autograph then before she went home gave him a kiss.

it was so cute to watch.

Aah, Well That Deffinitly Wasn't Me As I'm 13.

I Kinda' Wish It Was Me Though :D

I Kept Going Back Over To Him As Well :YAHOO:

I've Been Telling Everyone How Nice And How Sweet He Was :wub:

i saw so many people coming up to tables i can't even give a description ahaha i'm probably merging 2 people together think they're one.

I'm Not Suprised, There Were So Many People! It Was Very Easy To Get Confused. I Know I Did.

Me Too. I Got About 5 Hours Sleep The Night Before As I Couldn't Get To Sleep Because Of How Excited I Was. I Then Got Up At 5 So I Could Do My Hair (I Was Going As Alice Cullen) And Then We Had To Go Pick Someone Else Up Who Was Coming With Us At 5:50, Then Go Get A Train For 6:30. We Were On The Train For 2 Hours, But Instead Of Possibly Sleeping For A While Like I Should Have Done I Decided To Go Mental Because I Didn't Know What I Was Going To Say To Peter Facinelli Only To Then Get There And Find Out He Wasn't Going To Be There!

Bad Times.